( search forums )
How do i...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
bgretydews
September 30, 2005, 5:21 pm
Get one of these things to work?
http://dyn.u13.net:6080/stats/2389-CTF3.php
I went on the website and dident figure out how to do it.
And if i got it to work would my stats from the past games ive played be on? Or would it start from when i start using it?

Keron Cyst
September 30, 2005, 6:13 pm
*notices that topic regards general statistics-tracking and doesn't click on link*

It has nothing to do with when you install a statistics program. Check the File Logging checkbox in Soldat\Config.EXE and it'll track them to Soldat\Logs\Kills. Then go redirect your stat. prog. to that folder and it should count. It'll record however many kill logs you have since you checked File Logging (and if you didn't delete/mess around with any logs, etc.).

Deleted User
September 30, 2005, 9:41 pm
Figure out how to do *what*? As in like figure out what your recorded stats in u13 are? Not sure if you're talking about u13 or some stat logging program, unless your confusing u13 for something else. >.>

FliesLikeABrick
October 1, 2005, 12:47 am
you both misunderstood, or at least utterly failed to answer the question :P

he is simply asking how to get a u13 stats sig or something like it.

bgret, those images show the stats of people who play soldat on any of the ultimate 13 servers. the homepage for them is www.u13.net and it is easy to figure it out from looking there. If you have any more questions about the u13 stuff in particular, i'm sure the people there will help you.

Those stats images are only for people who play in the u13 servers, or other servers that run the scripts.

There are some other servers that run similar scripts/programs, but that particular one you are talking about is from www.u13.net

Read all of the information on that site and in that site's readme to understand more

GAMEOVER
October 1, 2005, 1:29 am
Quite a few people have told me they cant get their u13 sig banner to work elsewhere. u13 has its own forums just look for the small forums tab, youd get a lot more help regarding u13 stuff there then you would on here.

u13 owns all..

UGK
October 1, 2005, 7:46 am
quote:Originally posted by bgretydewsGet one of these things to work?
http://dyn.u13.net:6080/stats/2389-CTF3.php
I went on the website and dident figure out how to do it.
And if i got it to work would my stats from the past games ive played be on? Or would it start from when i start using it?

I saved the picture in my Pic folder. THen Hosted it with photo bucket.

Example:[IMAGE]

Yukwunhang
October 1, 2005, 7:57 am
Then it won't update.

UGK
October 1, 2005, 8:00 am
quote:Originally posted by yukwunhangThen it won't update.

Yeah but who said i was gonna use it as my sig anyways?....

STEELIX
October 1, 2005, 9:53 am
Genius