( search forums )
Serenity *Spoiler Warning*
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Cookie.
October 1, 2005, 6:16 am
Was a very awesome movie !_!
I mean it had cowboys, spaceships, zombie-esque space men that rape murder pillage and rape :O
Seriously an excellent movie :O The best thing I have seen in a long time :D After seeing it, it makes me want to go back and watch the Firefly series

Go see it now!

Then discuss!

Edit
10/10!

T-Money
October 1, 2005, 6:40 am
I have never heard of this movie...where'd you see it? Internet movie? Real movie?

karmazon
October 1, 2005, 6:44 am
no its a fake movie on the radio

Vijchtidoodah
October 1, 2005, 6:55 am
I've heard about this. Great reviews, apparently, and by a first-time movie director nonetheless!

"Scene for scene, 'Serenity' is more engaging and certainly better written and acted than any of Mr. Lucas's recent screen entertainments."

I can't wait to see it.

Cookie.
October 1, 2005, 7:09 am
"Scene for scene, 'Serenity' is more engaging and certainly better written and acted than any of Mr. Lucas's recent screen entertainments."

It was it was! You were pulled in right away and it kept you interested till the very end. At no point do you wonder is it over yet? It definatly needs a sequel ;P Anyway it is funny, scary, action packed, one part being almost as painful to watch as the scene in Saving Private Ryan where the guy gets the knife drove into em! As well the special effects are quite good as well :)

I enjoyed it much more than any of the star wars

Now I am going to download all the episodes of Firefly xD

T-Money
October 1, 2005, 7:13 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.
I enjoyed it much more than any of the star wars

That's cos Star Wars pretty much sucks.

Famine
October 1, 2005, 3:59 pm
Zombie-esque!? [CENSORED], they should have just put zombies in there.

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 4:50 pm
good reviews but i have no idea what it is about.....o wait i do i saw firefly :D

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 5:07 pm
Yeah, why'd they make a movie out of the Firefly show so quickly. Hasan't been out long.

?
October 1, 2005, 5:08 pm
The previews make it look terrible...

Captain Ben
October 1, 2005, 5:35 pm
? is right, the previews did look pretty abhorrent, but after I read a couple of reviews about it, I soon changed my mind.

?
October 1, 2005, 9:06 pm
Ill rent it, see what its about for t3h cheap

Vijchtidoodah
October 1, 2005, 11:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by Meep.Yeah, why'd they make a movie out of the Firefly show so quickly. Hasan't been out long.

Actually, Firefly was cancelled after only a few episodes. They made a movie because the show had such a cult following that bought up the dvds like crack[CENSORED]s in an opium den.

im Spicy
October 2, 2005, 12:10 am
I BOUGHT THOSE DVD'S AND IOM GOIN TO SEE SERENTIY TOMMAROW. SO DONT [CENSORED] IT UP FOR ME!

Cookie.
October 2, 2005, 12:27 am
quote:Originally posted by im SpicyI BOUGHT THOSE DVD'S AND IOM GOIN TO SEE SERENTIY TOMMAROW. SO DONT [CENSORED] IT UP FOR ME!

[spoiler]Wash dies?[/spoiler] O snap

Deleted User
October 2, 2005, 12:31 am
Whos that?

Deleted User
October 2, 2005, 12:43 am
some [CENSORED] guy

n00bface
October 2, 2005, 12:49 am
I just got back from seeing this movie, it was awesome. The part where the reavers were tailing the independant dudes into the alliance ships was cool, I got chills when the evile black dude was like OMG!!

Leo Da Lunerfox
October 2, 2005, 11:27 pm
INCOMING SPOILER

It was a pretty good movie, but some parts didn't connect, such as:

When the blast doors didn't close up and that dude threw a nade into the room, how come the medkit, which was lying in plain view outside, was not destroyed?

Nonetheless, beyond the weird camera angles and cheesy acting, the movie was quite nice.

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 12:31 am
Hmm, after watching the show a few times, I didn't really like it, but since some of you say it was very good i'll check it out.

Vijchtidoodah
October 10, 2005, 2:30 am
Just saw it. It was pretty cool, but the beginning was confusing as hell...although, that's probably because I came in ten minutes late...

I have a feeling that Mr. Universe's "wife" is the same one that Chakra just recently wrote a song about...