( search forums )
An Apology
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
T-Money
October 1, 2005, 6:35 am
*sigh*...where to begin...

I have succumbed, and I'm pretty much ashamed of myself. Earlier tonight, I went on the GMDP server under the name "[CENSORED] `SL (mature eh?) and did some things I regret...acted like a child and basically was an [CENSORED]. I honestly don't know why; usually when I play Soldat I'm a decent guy, but something just got into my system or...whatever. I don't know.

This is a public apology to anyone who played with me in that server, or heard anything about it...I acted like an idiot, and I'm sorry for it. I hope this won't be remembered.

The Geologist
October 1, 2005, 6:39 am
I didn't even play in this server...but I can say having the dignity to go forth and issue such an appology goes a long way. More so than those who hide their shame and appologize only when they have to. Good for you.

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 6:41 am
So you are that guy on msn kris wanted to know about?

T-Money
October 1, 2005, 6:42 am
Kris already knew about it, I think. I used it as my MSN name when me and Zambino were messing around. And thank you, Geologist, but this is more for the benefit of those who were there, so they don't think I'm a total asshat.

EDIT: That wasn't meant to mean I don't want you posting here, or whatever that sounded like. I just meant I more want the people I might have pissed off to see this than to get commendations.

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 6:43 am
Oh ok.. I forgive you though.
Not many people would do this.
Tomorrow, I think tehre will be flamers though ;(

T-Money
October 1, 2005, 6:44 am
I'm fully prepared for that. And I deserve everything I get.

UGK
October 1, 2005, 7:56 am
Nice man. Admitting what you did wron and saying sorry is good.

-5 internet hates you points? maybe?

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 8:17 am
You just had to let all of your crazies out.

NuZZ
October 1, 2005, 9:08 am
Lol, i go on soldat and tell any kent off who even says any [CENSORED] wrong 2 me... I take no [CENSORED] and dont mind being hated, oh [CENSORED] thats right its a game and the people are thousands of km's away so they cant do [CENSORED] ha HA!!!!!!

:)

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 4:37 pm
LOL. All you did was get kicked. You act like you hacked the server or something. Really, it's the internets.

T-Money
October 1, 2005, 5:01 pm
Zambino, if you're talking to me...that's not the point. And I didn't even get kicked. I'm just annoyed with myself because I thought I was above that kind of [CENSORED], but apparently I was wrong.

DeMonIc
October 1, 2005, 6:07 pm
T-Money, by steping forward and apologising you proved that you are way above that, you just made a mistake.

VodkaZombie
October 1, 2005, 7:06 pm
Its fine if you apologize to the clan SL, but the public? I dont think they care. This isnt a worthy topic.

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 7:08 pm
Lith, SL is a clan, not a cult... We all act differently. I mean look:
SL [CENSORED]ING SUCKS.
There. I just said that for laughs, I'm not hurting anyone.

T-Money
October 1, 2005, 7:11 pm
@Vodka- read the post before you pipe up. I'm apologizing to the members of SL, sure, but mostly to those who played with me the other night. I'd rather come out and have an "unworthy" thread than have people think I'm an [CENSORED] who just hides and pretends he didn't do anything.

Melba
October 1, 2005, 9:57 pm
What the hell.

Who of us here can say that they haven't, Under an alias, purposely acted like a jerk and pissed off a public server?
I'd say none of us.

T-Money, if this gave you a bad conscience you must be a little angel in real life.
This is a game, and I seriously doubt you have ruined someone else's life by laming in a server.
Get over it. everyone else has...

solohan50
October 2, 2005, 1:06 am
yeah that's right, you better apologize yo! >_> lol, jk. T-Money, while you were quite annoying, i don't really think you were that annoying to go and have to make a public apology across the HUGE soldat world that exists (really, the soldat community is GIGANTIC). but you were right about one thing, i certainly was wrong about who you were!

T-Money
October 2, 2005, 4:18 am
lol...ex was pretty pleased that you thought it was him.

solohan50
October 2, 2005, 6:45 am
lol, well i couldn't imagine anyone who could complain and act noobish as well as exta can...i guess i was mistaken!

_Mancer_
October 2, 2005, 8:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by MelbaWhat the hell.

Who of us here can say that they haven't, Under an alias, purposely acted like a jerk and pissed off a public server?
I'd say none of us.

T-Money, if this gave you a bad conscience you must be a little angel in real life.
This is a game, and I seriously doubt you have ruined someone else's life by laming in a server.
Get over it. everyone else has...

I can say that.

T-Money
October 2, 2005, 9:09 pm
Praise Allah there's one here who can.

F3nyx
October 2, 2005, 9:10 pm
^^ Me too. Occasionally I go around under the name Raggedy Ann and maim my opponents with the chainsaw. I have to use an alias because I'm a fairly dedicated knife user, and I wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea (just kidding... or am I?!). But I'm probably more of an [CENSORED] when I'm using my normal tag.

Melba
October 3, 2005, 1:12 pm
Mancer you act like a jerk without knowing ;\

Ok
October 4, 2005, 7:43 am
quote:Originally posted by T-Money*sigh*...where to begin...

I have succumbed, and I'm pretty much ashamed of myself. Earlier tonight, I went on the GMDP server under the name "[CENSORED] `SL (mature eh?) and did some things I regret...acted like a child and basically was an [CENSORED]. I honestly don't know why; usually when I play Soldat I'm a decent guy, but something just got into my system or...whatever. I don't know.

This is a public apology to anyone who played with me in that server, or heard anything about it...I acted like an idiot, and I'm sorry for it. I hope this won't be remembered.

1- Happens to the best of us, when you're deep in [CENSORED] for a long time, you start smelling like one yourself ya know..

2- If you're going to apologize, didn't u forget the ppl u actualy insulted there? though I doubt they deserve it, I'm just wondering. (didn't read the rest of the thread so if u did, ignore this)

3- What you actualy did will make sure it will not be forgotten so easly, I suggest that next time you just suck it in and dont let it go this far next time, from personal expirience, I say don't fight it, use it to adjust and make a better place that won't get you so frustrated.

4- Eat your vitamins!!!! they're good for you!

T-Money
October 4, 2005, 5:41 pm
Ah...that was the whole point of the thread. In the quote you supplied above I said "This is a public apology to anyone who played with me in that server". I thought that kind of implied anybody I [CENSORED]ed with while there.

SamueL
October 5, 2005, 10:11 pm
I know a thing or two about apologizing and doing bad things, so good for you.