( search forums )
Waiting
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
?
October 1, 2005, 5:11 pm
Gosh I wanna see that movie!!!!! One reason is because I like to lick peoples sandwiches at Arby's when they are being a pain... and it looks freaking hilarious, what do you guys think?

Captain Ben
October 1, 2005, 5:33 pm
I checked out the website, and it looks pretty awesome. I might go see it when it comes out.
BTW: 'I like to like peoples...' Wha..? Do you mean lick?

n00bface
October 1, 2005, 9:06 pm
quote:One reason is because I like to lick peoples sandwiches at Arby's when they are being a pain
Dude are you serious? I'm never eating fast food again.

?
October 1, 2005, 9:16 pm
Yeah dude, I am talking about people that complain for no reason.. Example: a lady ordered a combo in drive thru... not much went wrong, she didn't know what she was ordering and being a standard rich white woman(pain in the butt) I handled it fine and got her on her way fast and with little for her to complain about... obviously she wanted to complain about something, so she called up about an hour later to whine to my manager that I messed up her order, well it turns out she got exactly what she wanted and since she could not complain about anything else she started screaming that I put too much ice in her drink... Another Example, a guy took about 5 minutes to decide what he wanted(again standard white pain in the butt) after I get him rung up and taken care of and on his way he pulls out and come to the window about five minutes later honking the horn and screaming at me that I owe him a bigger sandwich, I remembered the guy so I told him what he ordered and what he wanted and what the difference is, I was right of course cause I know what I was talking about, he.. well he was an idiot, so he yelled some more and drove off... I can tell everyone more stories if they need examples... basiclly if you don't want people to mess with your food take these 3 steps:
1. Know what you want when its your turn to order, but don't be to pushy.
2. Sometimes people mess up, if we were perfect like you we wouldn't have this job.
3. Smile, don't ask stupid questions, and pay attention to the person working, we get pissed off when you don't even act like we are there.

Now that I have given you these 3 steps go and eat your fast food in peace, knowing that no one licked it.

Chakra`
October 1, 2005, 9:24 pm
Not enough ice in her drink? wtf... take advice from me guv, get out of anything related to the food business whenever you can.

?
October 1, 2005, 9:27 pm
No she said I put too much ice, and yes I am trying to get out but with my school schedule fast food is really all I can work at.... until Wal Mart hires me that is...

Deleted User
October 2, 2005, 2:44 am
join a strip club, youd pull in the crowds :P

Vijchtidoodah
October 2, 2005, 3:10 am
Hahaha...alternatively, when you go to sunday services, just jump up on the pulpit and get freaky with the minister.

AerialAssault
October 2, 2005, 3:37 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahHahaha...alternatively, when you go to sunday services, just jump up on the pulpit and get freaky with the minister.
*listens to "freak a leek"*

karmazon
October 2, 2005, 4:39 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacequote:One reason is because I like to lick peoples sandwiches at Arby's when they are being a pain

why would you eat fast food anyway

Vijchtidoodah
October 2, 2005, 5:10 am
Why? I'm surviving off of it right now. If it weren't for this [CENSORED]ty town I'm in with expensive food, I'd be eating like a king (and I will as soon as I get my new grill). But for now, Jack in the Box's dollar chicken sandwiches and jr. burgers are the only alternative I have.

But that cheap food doesn't come without a price. The more I eat it, the sicker I feel. I feel like I have a mild cold right now - headache, runny nose, general soreness - but, in reality, I know that it's due to my current diet.

I want that grill sooo bad.

Captain Ben
October 2, 2005, 5:24 am
Being to young to move out has its perks, such as free food and a grill (SUFFER, DAMN YOU!!).
At the surfclub I work at, it's pretty good, the only problem is the old people [CENSORED]ing and whining about how old and poor they are from their [CENSORED]ty pension in an attempt to get free tickets. Doesn't work though, and if they give me too much crap, their numbers don't come up :D

STEELIX
October 2, 2005, 10:04 pm
You know, I can easily imagine you sitting behind a counter with a hamburger cap on.

UGK
October 2, 2005, 10:11 pm
I just want to see it cause of The guys spitting in peoples food and ANDY MILONAKIS!11!!1 I also wanna see DOOM!!11

Milkman Dan
October 3, 2005, 12:38 am
Ugh I went to McDonalds today and I was sooo paranoid about people messing with my food. They ran out of fries and told me to come back and I didnt want to because that could be me being a pain or something so I watched the kid in the shiny surface on the back of the fries thing to see if he spat in it. I checked my burger all over for spit aswell. Not that it would taste any different since McDonalds is crap.

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 12:41 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahWhy? I'm surviving off of it right now. If it weren't for this [CENSORED]ty town I'm in with expensive food, I'd be eating like a king (and I will as soon as I get my new grill). But for now, Jack in the Box's dollar chicken sandwiches and jr. burgers are the only alternative I have.

But that cheap food doesn't come without a price. The more I eat it, the sicker I feel. I feel like I have a mild cold right now - headache, runny nose, general soreness - but, in reality, I know that it's due to my current diet.

I want that grill sooo bad.

Yeah, just watch that Super Size Me movie.

n00bface
October 3, 2005, 1:43 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonquote:Originally posted by n00bfacequote:One reason is because I like to lick peoples sandwiches at Arby's when they are being a pain

because it's fast and cheap and my parents are too poor to buy me a healthy meal???

Rambo_6
October 3, 2005, 1:49 am
FAST FOOD IS OLD

www.saw2.com IS NEW

karmazon
October 3, 2005, 2:04 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacequote:Originally posted by karmazonquote:Originally posted by n00bfacequote:One reason is because I like to lick peoples sandwiches at Arby's when they are being a pain

because it's fast and cheap and my parents are too poor to buy me a healthy meal???

shataap rich boy and make your own food

Alamo
October 3, 2005, 2:45 am
now i'm frightened of eating fast food ...

n00bface
October 3, 2005, 4:00 am
well fast food is ten times better than the [CENSORED]ty protein shakes you wannabe muscle-men consume.

Vijchtidoodah
October 3, 2005, 4:47 am
Hahaha, I'll bet karmazon loves those things.

karmazon
October 3, 2005, 4:53 am
i love protein shakes if you know what i mean

Cookie.
October 3, 2005, 5:11 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazoni love protein shakes if you know what i mean

No I don't please go on ;D

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 10:27 am
yeah protiens shakes, just like that milkshake song, she brought me to her yard :P

SPARTAN_III
October 3, 2005, 10:35 am
you lick people's sandwiches?

*bite*

...tastes like chicken

frogboy
October 3, 2005, 10:54 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacebecause it's fast and cheap and my parents are too poor to buy me a healthy meal???
They can afford to buy you a ukulele made of rare Hawaiian wood and a good guitar, but can't buy you a healthy meal? :P

Vijchtidoodah
October 3, 2005, 8:38 pm
One way trip to being a starving artist? Check.

Captain Ben
October 4, 2005, 7:04 am
In my line of work, it's not very easy to ruin the customer's day.
I can always spike their drinks, tough!

Vijchtidoodah
October 4, 2005, 7:46 am
Yeah, but you generally only put drugs in people's drinks if you want to rape them. Otherwise, you're just giving them a free high.