( search forums )
(moved) tba clan server n00bish Oo?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
fcpidolo
October 1, 2005, 7:02 pm
well i was having some fun on that server (since u13 now lag horses :|), and someone said something about m79 being for n00bs. after this, there was a lil argue about it, etc (id post the convo if i knew how to get the soldat chat log :|). in this argue there were a few players (2 guys saying that m79 aint for n00bs (aka me and another guy), and the admin/hoster of the tba server). after that map, the admin got a lil mad, and started killing me (with the command, hosters cant play in dedicated, DUH!) until now, that i left <.<

i used to like the server, but now i dont think ill go in there that often, since the hoster is racist -_-

not trying to prove a thing, just informing ppl about the server.

btw to who do not believe me, heres a screen shot :P

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tbaclanserver7bp.png -> click to c the image

photobucket now resizes large pics x.x ill add a new link when i find a hoster that does not resize

(note for mods: if i posted in the wrong forum, plz move it to the right one, instead of deleting / locking it)

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 7:04 pm
We can't even see that crap.

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 7:05 pm
Haha, I was there and I had a great time -))) .. I've never seen a single admin being so stupid as this one, speaking via the intercom or whatever it is and giving us a lecture about which weapons are lame and actually killing people who dared having their own opinion -)

fcpidolo
October 1, 2005, 7:07 pm
ill get a new hoster to host pics, that dont resize x.x ty for the reply lao ^^

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 7:08 pm
I mean it's too small...

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 8:35 pm
I hate m79s just as much as he does probably, if he really hated them then the obvious solution would be to ban m79s on there, unless they already are. Oh well.

fcpidolo
October 1, 2005, 8:57 pm
or just take out the m79 weapon, instead of giving a bad image to the server.

Melba
October 1, 2005, 9:45 pm
http://imageshack.us/

fcpidolo
October 1, 2005, 10:56 pm
done, u can click and check full size now ^^

Melba
October 1, 2005, 11:04 pm
There is a screencap hotkey in soldat, you know

As for the pic itself..
teehee :)

Deleted User
October 1, 2005, 11:12 pm
Bugs me how server admins will flip out at you for using a weapon, but never removes it =\

Deleted User
October 2, 2005, 2:04 am
Leave the server if it's a bad admin.
Simple as that.

fcpidolo
October 2, 2005, 9:06 pm
thats exactly wat i did, and wont come back ever again -_- now if there was a server blocking option....

UGK
October 2, 2005, 10:13 pm
fcpidolo is a good M79 user. Even i get pissed off when he kills me a bunch of times. I tried once to get him with an m79 but it was hard.

b00stA
October 2, 2005, 10:56 pm
(moved to Bash Pit)