( search forums )
Hacking Problem...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
KiKAzz
October 3, 2005, 12:10 am
Haven't you noticed that hacking on soldat has risen alot now. Almost every server has someone hacking. Anyway to stop it?

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 12:14 am
Nope... The only way is to create anti-hacking devices which take time. And then when the new antihacks come out, there will always be a way to get passed them.

Chakra`
October 3, 2005, 12:26 am
This and related topics will probably be locked for specified reasons (which I forget at this time of night but they're very good).

Still to help your question, all that can ever be done about hackers is to have admins on servers. A few good servers give out admins to those they know and can trust, if only they ask.

UGK
October 3, 2005, 12:42 am
Doesn't Punkbuster prevent cheating or hacking?

FliesLikeABrick
October 3, 2005, 2:08 am
there was a new hacking packge released this week that all server admins are working against. There was screenie posted of it on the forums a while back, and we all thought it was a joke.

there is a particular thing about this hacking package which makes it very easy to find and ban people who use it, but I won't bother mentioning it here.

The hacks are being advertised by a long-term moron and another person he knows, and it is spreading fast.

I'm gonna talk to enesce and see if he wants to help me out with something to auto-ban people who use this, as it would be very easy to build

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 3:08 am
17 Hackers auto-banned in my server in the last 24 hours... Its gotten way out of hand...

This afternoon, I will be adding an Auto-Ban into NR-Service; so any server that is registered with NR-Service will be protected from this latest hack.

UGK
October 3, 2005, 4:55 am
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickthere was a new hacking packge released this week that all server admins are working against. There was screenie posted of it on the forums a while back, and we all thought it was a joke.

there is a particular thing about this hacking package which makes it very easy to find and ban people who use it, but I won't bother mentioning it here.

The hacks are being advertised by a long-term moron and another person he knows, and it is spreading fast.

I'm gonna talk to enesce and see if he wants to help me out with something to auto-ban people who use this, as it would be very easy to build

Yo you mean that that thing that looked like a monkey drew it was actually real? Or was it the one that turned the enemies red?

Messiah
October 3, 2005, 5:09 am
Yeah ive seen alot latley, and the hacker even links everyone else in the server too, allowing them to multiply everytime one of them walks in. And it has really bad options and features

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 5:52 am
i was in a server and i was winning then a hhacker comes in and every body just stop figthing

it was so [CENSORED]ing stupid there where saying like "WOW" "how did you teleport" i mean omg what the [CENSORED] is wrong with ppl these days damm youngsters

The Geologist
October 3, 2005, 6:46 am
A kid calling other kids youngsters...funneh.

Edit: lawl, you're not one to talk mofo lawl ;o

Double edit: This whole topic didn't even need to exist, we know why there are more "hacks" floatin around, and the people who use/spread them are still [CENSORED]s. Suprise suprpse.

MOFO NOFO
October 3, 2005, 7:02 am
Geologist spamming. Even funneher.

EDIT: Blow my whistle biatch.

ONTOPIC: Why the fook would someone want to hack soldat anyways, the game was made by 1 guy...

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 9:58 am
hah after posting in the other thread i went online to see the situation and still owned those hacking noobs :P then i was vote kicked :P moral of the story, hacking isnt a subsitute for skill but a game of noobs can still kick you :P

fcpidolo
October 3, 2005, 11:46 am
lmao, i remember seeing a guy in AzuD clan advertising a new hack -_- i just hope that this anti hack is really good, cuz i dont really want to c soldat infected of speed hackers and stuff, like in 1.2.1 :(

b00stA
October 3, 2005, 1:42 pm
Ok, enough kids.