Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 3:31 am
lmfao.

Leo Da Lunerfox
October 3, 2005, 4:04 am
Lol man, I wonder if he died.

The Geologist
October 3, 2005, 4:18 am
I hope he is okay, because it seriously looked as though he got messed up. I mean, he hit the very edge of the inflated net..he clearly hit the ground and bounced back up. Why doesn't anyone look into the physics of acts like this before they try them? It'd save them a lot of pain and cash..

T-Money
October 3, 2005, 4:24 am
Geologist, I think that he was probably either freaked out on LSD or just insane. Even really, really stupid people know that a paper bag doesn't work as a parachute.

Hope the guy's all right though. That looked like it really [CENSORED]ing hurt.

EDIT: poop, my siggy got bricked. I thought there was supposed to be a warning?

reckon
October 3, 2005, 4:26 am
I seriously hope that he isnt ok, cause damn... thats gonna hurt.

Chakra`
October 3, 2005, 4:26 am

..why did he jump in his pants?

The Geologist
October 3, 2005, 4:30 am
He obviously lacks the fashion coordination to know that a combo of matching brown shorts and navy blue sleeveless shirt would be appropriate for jumping to ones doom.

Vijchtidoodah
October 3, 2005, 4:55 am
lol

UGK
October 3, 2005, 5:10 am
quote:Originally posted by T-MoneyGeologist, I think that he was probably either freaked out on LSD or just insane. Even really, really stupid people know that a paper bag doesn't work as a parachute.

LMAO!! that was funny. Was that a plastic bag? LOl My math teacher taught us something about LSD have something to do with math..

Milkman Dan
October 3, 2005, 5:13 am
Well he obviously wasnt on LSD if they organised paramedics and airbags for him to jump off.

The Geologist
October 3, 2005, 5:13 am
Every chemical substance has something to do with math.

karmazon
October 3, 2005, 5:15 am
quote:Originally posted by Milkman DanWell he obviously wasnt on LSD if they organised paramedics and airbags for him to jump off.

maybe he was a crazy suicide jumper and they just quickly put the airbags for his safety etc.

Cookie.
October 3, 2005, 5:25 am
quote:Originally posted by UGKquote:Originally posted by T-MoneyGeologist, I think that he was probably either freaked out on LSD or just insane. Even really, really stupid people know that a paper bag doesn't work as a parachute.

LMAO!! that was funny. Was that a plastic bag? LOl My math teacher taught us something about LSD have something to do with math..

Fractals? :P
[/img]http://aixa.ugr.es/imag/fractales/204-Fractal%20Puzzle.jpg[/img]

Your math teacher shouldn't tell 12 year olds about LSD xD As well maybe there was an emergency in the building like a fire or something and he had no way out? Which could be why they set up all the air cushions. Maybe he was trying to use the paper bag to creat more air resistance to slow him down xD

Milkman Dan
October 3, 2005, 6:44 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonquote:Originally posted by Milkman DanWell he obviously wasnt on LSD if they organised paramedics and airbags for him to jump off.

maybe he was a crazy suicide jumper and they just quickly put the airbags for his safety etc.

Touché

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 7:45 am
Hey, natural selection.

lastpatriot
October 3, 2005, 5:14 pm
Ouch.

Cookie.
October 3, 2005, 5:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Meep.Hey, natural selection.

Or is it artificial selection :P Not really natural selection though :\

?
October 3, 2005, 8:29 pm
If only the bag was stronger he would have made it, I blame the paper bag industry.

karmazon
October 3, 2005, 8:41 pm
if that was usa i bet the guy would sue the paper bag company

Vijchtidoodah
October 3, 2005, 8:43 pm
BAN THE PAPER BAG INDUSTRY!

STEELIX
October 3, 2005, 8:58 pm
Pff, it was in Dutchland. He survived, and apparently he was desperate because the American embassy wouldn't give him a visum, so he jumped off some building to get some attention. The air pillow saved his life! :O

a-4-year-old
October 3, 2005, 9:41 pm
damn, air pillows ruin good tv XD

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 11:31 pm
Gawd, that really musta hurt. The idea was like hilarious but when he hit the pavement i cringed a bit =\. He's in a world full of hurt, but uh...serisouly...what the hell was he on?

Vijchtidoodah
October 4, 2005, 12:11 am
quote:Originally posted by Mister Angry...what the hell was he on?

A roof.

UGK
October 4, 2005, 12:44 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.quote:Originally posted by UGKquote:Originally posted by T-MoneyGeologist, I think that he was probably either freaked out on LSD or just insane. Even really, really stupid people know that a paper bag doesn't work as a parachute.

Fractals? :P
[/img]http://aixa.ugr.es/imag/fractales/204-Fractal%20Puzzle.jpg[/img]

Your math teacher shouldn't tell 12 year olds about LSD xD As well maybe there was an emergency in the building like a fire or something and he had no way out? Which could be why they set up all the air cushions. Maybe he was trying to use the paper bag to creat more air resistance to slow him down xD

She said something about Larger Smaller Difference. LSD. She told us not to tell our parents. Only the rebel kids snickered when she said LSD.

Deleted User
October 4, 2005, 1:53 am
Larger Smaller Difference XD

Deleted User
October 4, 2005, 2:23 am
He should have used an umbrella.

The Geologist
October 4, 2005, 2:51 am
UGK - The "rebel" kids? lmfao.. XD

Vijchtidoodah
October 4, 2005, 4:55 am
All the "rebels" with long hair and bandanas, eh?

The Geologist
October 4, 2005, 5:39 am
I think the rebels he's refering to wear leather jackets and are due to have a knife fight with the motorcycle gang across town at noon.

Cookie.
October 4, 2005, 5:40 am
Don't forget the motorcycles that they drove of dead man's curve!

Captain Ben
October 4, 2005, 6:54 am
Has anyone seen that bear stuck up a tree-thing. It was as funny as hell when it bounced of the trampoline and smashed into the ground!

Captain Ben
October 4, 2005, 6:57 am
[CENSORED]! THAT'S FUNNY AS HELL! The best part is when he bounces back up and cracks himself on the ground!!

vash763
October 4, 2005, 7:50 am
Yes it was funny as hell when he put holes in the paper bags with the rebel kids

Deleted User
October 5, 2005, 4:42 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain Ben[CENSORED]! THAT'S FUNNY AS HELL! The best part is when he bounces back up and cracks himself on the ground!!

wow you should go try that some time

jack ass

Captain Ben
October 5, 2005, 7:13 am
...Is that an insult or a suggestion?

vash763
October 5, 2005, 7:36 am
WESTIN!

T-Money
October 5, 2005, 3:09 pm
amagahd.

Deleted User
October 5, 2005, 7:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain Ben...Is that an insult or a suggestion?

both

The Geologist
October 5, 2005, 7:34 pm
Follow your own advice pls.

T-Money
October 5, 2005, 7:47 pm
OMGROFLOMGLALLGABBHAHAHAHAHAA

Kinda left that one open bro.

wormdundee
October 6, 2005, 12:30 am
jebus, if someone's going to be stupid enough to do that, they take their life into their own hands and open themselves to any possible insults or criticism

i personally thought it was funny as hell too

T-Money
October 6, 2005, 12:39 am
w00t I never saw the part where he bounced back up again. I can't even imagine how [CENSORED]ing much that hurts.

Captain Ben
October 6, 2005, 6:54 am
Jebus, i can only recommend you give it a try, minus the paper bag and jump mattresses.

vash763
October 6, 2005, 8:04 am
trust us, its fun. we've all done it

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MOFO NOFO
October 6, 2005, 9:34 am
fap fap

UGK
October 6, 2005, 2:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahAll the "rebels" with long hair and bandanas, eh?

No like the kids that cus thea teacher out infront of the class...and then get Expelled.

STEELIX
October 6, 2005, 4:11 pm
Hah, silly vijcht got it all wrong.

?
October 6, 2005, 7:03 pm
We are getting away from the main subject, a man jumped off a roof with a faulty paper bag, someone needs to be comforted with a load of money here...

The Geologist
October 6, 2005, 7:21 pm
I'd say the good folks who make those paper bags should use the clip in a new ad campain as a testiment to the strength of their product.

Kyklis
October 6, 2005, 11:53 pm
The advertisement could work out very well. Imagine it:

"Can GLAD Paper Bags hold water without leaking?" *clip of water being dumped into a paper bag and no leaking OMG* "Yes"
"Can GLAD Paper Bags hold alot of items without ripping?" *clip of various heavy crap being dumped into bag and it won't break OMFG!* "Yes"
"Can GLAD Paper Bags be used as a parachute?" *clip of the guy jumping off with the paper bag and nailing the ground* ".....No."

I'd buy them =D

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 3:57 am
quote:Originally posted by UGKquote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahAll the "rebels" with long hair and bandanas, eh?

No like the kids that cus thea teacher out infront of the class...and then get Expelled.

Um....? If the kids that snickered were the ones that got expelled, then how did they manage to snicker when she said LSD?

Anyways, that looked really cool untill I watched it again and realised he didnt really land on the air bag. Ouch.