( search forums )
MOD: Action Power
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
D13ZELpower
October 3, 2005, 1:34 pm
So, I present ACTION POWER mod. It changes not only all images of the weapons but also their characteristics in weapons.ini.Sounds and another files is changed too. Weapons I taken from Quake 3 Arena, Unreal Tournament, other mods, and from my head.

It raw version, I not create good interface. If you want I can make update with interfaces/maps/modified weapons/etc.

----------------------------------------------
Modified categories and files (7mb or 3mb in rar archive):
- Guns (15);
- Sfx (49);
- Sparks-gfx and explosion (32);
- Objects (9);
- Txt (default.txt and weaponnames.txt);
- Weapons-gfx (68);
- Weapons.ini.

New weapons:
[Double Enforcer]
[Pulse Laser]
[Rocket Launcher]
[Pneumatack Gun]
[Optic Shot-gun]
[Energy Riffle]
[Flak Cannon]
[Railgun]
[Machine Gun]
[Triple Launcher]
-----------------------
|Electroshocker|
|Exploder|
|Space Eagle|

Need your comments.

DL: http://rapidshare.de/files/5823264/D13_ACTION_POWER_raw_.exe.html
Screenshot: http://forum.soldat2d.ru/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=41

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 1:40 pm
Screenshot.

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 2:33 pm
and write down the weapons names...

Shivorken
October 3, 2005, 2:54 pm
The mod is just a bunch of weapons from quake and unreal tournament and 1 or 2 other ... childish .... weapons

and also, i suggest you not download it if you dont have proper protection on your comp because it has a couple of viruses in the file also

D13ZELpower
October 3, 2005, 4:13 pm
Shivorken, thx for comment. Its my first 'no proff' mod. I make it for fun.
And whata viruses you found in archive, say plz. Maby server is infected? Cause I have good antivirus on my PC.

Screenshot added ^.

peemonkey
October 3, 2005, 5:20 pm
theif.

T-Money
October 3, 2005, 5:58 pm
Uh-oh...deisel, hope you got a flame-retardant suit bro...

The Geologist
October 3, 2005, 7:16 pm
I wondered why some of those guns looked familiar. Tsk tsk.

Edit: Give credit where credit is due. You didn't make all these guns, so tell the people who did or you'll catch flack for being a thief.

T-Money
October 3, 2005, 8:12 pm
lol, that one is taken directly from the Unreal Tournament mod, the impact hammer or whatever. At least he didn't desecrate them by making 'em super ugly.

Keron Cyst
October 3, 2005, 8:38 pm
*rifle*

D13ZELpower
October 4, 2005, 8:28 am
The thief - the person which steals something and appropriates it to itself. I have taken some sounds and a images from Unreal Tournament mod (by Serial K!LLeR) and UNREAL TOURNAMENT AND QUAKE III ARENA mod (by MASKA), BUT I have not given their work to myself; especially in the first post I have told, that I took some files from others mods.

It is my the first modification for game and I do not want to surpass anybody.

In general in mine mod the most important is the changed characteristics of all guns. Images and sounds it not so is important, as gameplay or cheerful game.

The Geologist
October 4, 2005, 9:04 am
Trust me...you're not surpassing anyone.

Do your own work, make your own guns, and then release the mod. You're not a "thief", but the mod is essentially just based off other peoples work. Images and sounds are a large portion of the mod, and while gameplay and a "cheerful game" are both key, the fact that this is just pieced together from other peoples mods makes it not worth the download.

I'm not trying to knock your first contribution to the community...keep 'em coming. Just show us what you can really do, instead of what other people can do.

GAMEOVER
October 4, 2005, 10:26 am
Nice and creative but not style. Weirdest lookin combat knife I think ive seen.

0xSilentx0
October 4, 2005, 1:32 pm
"A mod realeased with your name in it but with no work of yours is simple thief"

D13ZELpower
October 4, 2005, 2:52 pm
The Geologist. I know, you really right. But now I studing and have not enough time for making my own weapons. But I`ll try do it in the near future.

GAMEOVER. Thanks. I`ll take into account.

xSilentx0. I agree with this. But I take ONLY 8 IMAGES from other mods! 8 images = 18 kilobytes; Mod weight = 8,192 kilobytes! That is !0,455%! / 100%. Draw conclusions....

October 5, 2005, 12:27 pm
... never do this. ever. again. Like one of the posters said, get a flame retardant suit, cos if spartan is around, he'll grill you. twice.

And please, people hate others ripping apart their mods. It's cheap.

GAMEOVER
October 5, 2005, 5:13 pm
I swear some of those weapons look like serials blood II mod i think thats the 1..

edit*

His mod
http://forum.soldat2d.ru/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=41

Serial Killers mod
[IMAGE]

meh noobs..

October 7, 2005, 2:22 pm
Please tell me you didn't JUST find that out?

Isn't it obvious...

caliber
October 10, 2005, 6:09 pm
Ahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha nice steal ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha. Noob.

The Geologist
October 10, 2005, 7:07 pm
Get lost if all you can do is spam. We know he took some guns, he knows what he needs to do, end of story.

Gortaak
October 10, 2005, 7:51 pm
just because its yoru first mod, doesnt mean you have to take weapons from other mods, i am completely new to modding, and i am working on my first mod, and you dont see me taking guns and sfx from other mods, its much more satisfying to make your own mod, and if you perhaps do happen to surpass someones mod, do it on your own esteem. i know my mod isnt the best but i am doing it all my self, and its not that hard to do. even if you give credit to other people, why are you even making the mod?

caliber
October 11, 2005, 2:44 am
Ok Geologist, as you wish.

"Oh crap where am I? Oh no! I dont know where Im going! Where am i going? SOMEONE HELP ME!! Where am I??? THIS PLACE IS VERY..NArrow and Hard! *FAp FAP* rofl HELP MEEE IM LOST"