( search forums )
Soldat music
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
October 4, 2005, 12:57 am
When you listen to the soldat music in soldat, it keeps repeating. When you listen to it in anything else, it doesn't. Why not?

Milkman Dan
October 4, 2005, 1:12 am
Because it's on a loop so it keeps playing? If you played it on winamp and put it on loop it would work I suppose.

tRaQs
October 4, 2005, 1:23 am
hes right, also i believe play is always running, so it maintains a somewhat loop like said above, of course you could always add the song a bunch of times if you want it to loop.

Leo Da Lunerfox
October 4, 2005, 2:18 am
It doesn't work as well on a normal player because the music doesn't loop back to the right spot, only to the beginning.

Silent Soldier
October 4, 2005, 6:39 am
Maybe because they are programmed to loop somehow..?

n00bface
October 4, 2005, 6:45 am
quote:Originally posted by Silent SoldierMaybe because they are programmed to loop somehow..?

yes MercyM, thank you for repeating what has already been said several times before you.

Ok
October 4, 2005, 7:30 am
quote:Originally posted by DezonusWhen you listen to the soldat music in soldat, it keeps repeating. When you listen to it in anything else, it doesn't. Why not?

Drop that crap, and listen to soldat radio insted :)

Deleted User
October 4, 2005, 11:48 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacequote:Originally posted by Silent SoldierMaybe because they are programmed to loop somehow..?

yes MercyM, thank you for repeating what has already been said several times before you.

thats mercym?

Deleted User
October 4, 2005, 1:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by Okquote:Originally posted by DezonusWhen you listen to the soldat music in soldat, it keeps repeating. When you listen to it in anything else, it doesn't. Why not?

Drop that crap, and listen to soldat radio insted :)

Soldat Radio???

Silent Soldier
October 4, 2005, 1:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascooquote:Originally posted by n00bfacequote:Originally posted by Silent SoldierMaybe because they are programmed to loop somehow..?

thats mercym?

BINGO!

EDIT: @Milkman Dan
I've tried that in Winamp, it repeats from the beginning, in Soldat it doesn't loop from the start.

Elemental
October 4, 2005, 3:57 pm
Mm..is it just me, or when i press the Next song key in soldat..(f5 i think? or f6?)..it just restarts the song :|

Setaz
October 4, 2005, 4:13 pm
Well ive got one question: If you are registred, how do you put your own music in soldat?

Silent Soldier
October 4, 2005, 4:15 pm
Make and save a playlist with e.g. Winamp or Windows Media Player as an .m3u file into Soldat > mp3, then go to Soldat and in options menu, select your list in the lower right corner.

Melba
October 4, 2005, 6:07 pm
So did you move to berlin MercyM or was that just a cool feauture with your new account character?

Silent Soldier
October 4, 2005, 6:34 pm
Yes, also I changed my name to Franz Putzkammer and I can speak German very well.

Jenkins
October 5, 2005, 1:04 pm
Necromancide is by far the best of all the songs.