( search forums )
What's next to double kill?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Jack Bauer
October 4, 2005, 4:07 am
I'm making this question so you guys tell me what's next to double kill? I've did Masta Kill, but I didn't had the chance to see what was after Multi kill and stuff, I think I did Masta Kill in a server with zombies :)
Please post the kills in order!

Deleted User
October 4, 2005, 4:14 am
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=28004
First page.

FliesLikeABrick
October 4, 2005, 6:03 am
i love how you guys come to the forums to "innocently ask" about the multikill messages... but really you're just here because you want the passwords to unlock the leet hacks.

go away.

F3nyx
October 4, 2005, 7:03 am
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABricki love how you guys come to the forums to "innocently ask" about the multikill messages... but really you're just here because you want the passwords to unlock the leet hacks.

go away.
I'm not going to ask you to explain that, because that's all against the rules and stuff, but I'm very very confused.

Captain Ben
October 4, 2005, 7:20 am
Flies, I'm kind of lost by that...
Anywho, I can't remember past Multi Kill, so I'll tell you where to go.
My Computer -> C: -> Soldat -> Txt -> Default.
That's where it should be, but you'll have to find it among all of the other ntext and stuff.

Ok
October 4, 2005, 7:36 am
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABricki love how you guys come to the forums to "innocently ask" about the multikill messages... but really you're just here because you want the passwords to unlock the leet hacks.

go away.

huh??
what hacks? how are the multi kill msgs related to hacks and passwords?
educate me on your free time.

P.S: without calling me a moron this time please <_<

Deleted User
October 4, 2005, 7:42 am
FFS!! A password is required to use a certain special thing; and this just happens to be one of the hints to the password.
-LOCK
-BAN
-KICK

Deleted User
October 4, 2005, 11:53 am
flieslikeabrick, why so angry?

frogboy
October 4, 2005, 12:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascooflieslikeabrick, why so angry?
Because these cheaters are invading servers, including his?

FliesLikeABrick
October 4, 2005, 12:13 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=28004

the name of the kill message for the 6th consecutive kill unlocks one of the features within the hacking package that was just released, I figured he was another one of them. Frogboy is correct, that the hackers are running rampant through the servers, and have been a big issue in mine.

This is why b00sta locked that thread, and I assumed he was looking for the same information, since it was an interesting coincidence that he is another person asking for the kill messages so shortly after these hacks came out.

I've seen a ridiculous amount of people on IRC and other mediums looking for this information, aka screaming OMG I LOVE TO SUCK TEH LEET HAxORz

meh, I still have no reason to think he isn't a hack-user looking for this information

GAMEOVER
October 4, 2005, 1:08 pm
Although he didnt say why he wanted it its so obvious why he does.

BTW, when you enter a server such as u13 with that hack it advertises the hack as soon as you enter so you get insta banned, not that the admins couldnt spot you just as fast :/

b00stA
October 4, 2005, 3:41 pm
Locked for the reasons stated above.