( search forums )
A new idea I've gotten
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
Rambo_6
October 4, 2005, 4:26 am
Demonic gave me the idea (somehow) to allow community members to create their own reviews and tutorials, and submit them to my site.

So starting now i am accepting any tutorials/reviews made by community members here.

You may submit any reviews regarding maps, programs for soldat, or Mods (although i only have one featured mod each month). Reviews must include:

- A basic overview of the program/mod/map. Tell what it's all about.
- Pictures (If it's a map, an overview, and key map areas will suffice. If it's a program, show the interface and examples. If it's a mod, include interface pics, gostek pics, etc.)
-Good features and bad features. Pelase don't bias your opinion (i.e. If you think the creator of Polyworks is a loser, don't rag on her program because of a personal grudge).
- A brief summary at the end, explaining in point form what is good and bad about the map/mod/program.
- A picture at the bottom that gives the map/mod/program a rating out of ten.

I.E.:[IMAGE]

Any mapmaking tutorials, waypointing tutorials, etc. that you've written can be submitted to me as well. I will, of course, include your name at the top of the page so people will surely know you made the tutorial/review. Tutorials must also include pictures where needed. Thnksz.

Click here to submit your tutorial (not in html format please. Include pictures if needed.)

I hope to receive some good stuff. It's always nice to get community work as well.

FliesLikeABrick
October 4, 2005, 5:53 am
do you have a URL for the site/have you made a site yet, or are you waiting until you have content?

Rambo_6
October 4, 2005, 1:30 pm
Currently, my site (llsc.us/sechs) has very little content. I've almost finished my first review, on Polyworks.

I have all the templates worked out, now it's just the content that's missing.