( search forums )
Fav weapon and Acurracy %
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Zegovia
October 4, 2005, 12:52 pm
I whas thinking of that youll be shown your "overall hit %" (acurracy!) in the scoreboard. so people can see whos the better marksman.

And i that there can be a "fav weapon" indicator that shows the weapon the player used the most during the match.

What do you think?

Keron Cyst
October 4, 2005, 3:49 pm
I thought of that but I think it might make the F1 list a bit cluttered. Maybe make it a checkbox in Options?...

Zegovia
October 4, 2005, 4:35 pm
Cluttered? do you mean to widespread or something like that?

The icon of the fav gun however would just apear at the left of the players names. not taking up to much space...

Ps: Now why whas this topic moved from suggestions to improvements? O_o

vash763
October 5, 2005, 7:15 am
i like it

Chonoryoku
October 5, 2005, 11:00 pm
I like the idea of showing you favourite gun, but the hit percentage stat would suck for auto-users, like me. >:

Deleted User
October 6, 2005, 12:41 am
Yeah, but when people look at your accuracy, and see that you mainly used an auto, they'll know that your lower % is just as good as that single-shooter's higher %.

I like this idea. It's information that'd be good to know.

Deleted User
October 6, 2005, 12:52 am
quote:Originally posted by ChonoryokuI like the idea of showing you favourite gun, but the hit percentage stat would suck for auto-users, like me. >:

OT: A *good* auto user would spray accurately and make all of his bullets count. I use minimi here and there and my shots always land on the guys chest or head. :F

Good idea, maybe just have like the column next to deaths with a simple percentage and then next to that have a most used weapon column with the picture or name of the gun.

I dont think it would be cluttered, infact it would fill up all that empty space.

Zegovia
October 6, 2005, 12:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by YoMammasMammaYeah, but when people look at your accuracy, and see that you mainly used an auto, they'll know that your lower % is just as good as that single-shooter's higher %.

I like this idea. It's information that'd be good to know.

Thats why i suggested the "fav gun" feature! ;)

i think my ACR is kinda decent whith automatics, specially the Ak...

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 1:10 pm
I personally think it would be a really, really good addition to the F1 menu and end game menu, that in, you could see who's using what and how good they are with that gun. Nice idea

tRaQs
October 7, 2005, 8:52 pm
F1 button already gets in way, so i couldn't care less if there was a bit more on screen.

IDEA: you could click a players name, and it would show more about them, kinda like a net explorer.

Zegovia
October 10, 2005, 1:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by tRaQsF1 button already gets in way, so i couldn't care less if there was a bit more on screen.

IDEA: you could click a players name, and it would show more about them, kinda like a net explorer.

Like..

<name>
Acc:
Kills:
death:
sucides:
Fav weapons:
<personal note>

Melba
October 11, 2005, 4:13 pm
No bad idea i hate it this would make everyone see my sekrit =(

EDITED