( search forums )
I made the *** Soldat 1.3 Hack ***
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
god2
October 4, 2005, 7:01 pm
I am the proud author of the best soldat hack so far. I made it originally for my own fun, and after posting a screenshot of it in the forums, all I got was "yeah nice hack made in mspaint". Soon others began to release other hacks, so I thought, why the [CENSORED] not? I added the advertisement for many reasons. I realised it would both allow the hack to spread much faster, make the hack easier to detect and block and also to allow people to have revenge on those hacking against them.

A lot of you are gonna go, "why make a hack for a free game made by one person". This is a good reason not to, but you cant expect a game to get this big, this good, and this unprotected without hacks. And instead of allowing small hacks to creep in I released mine early. However now its done I want to help Michal (if he allows me, pm me plz) to prevent the methods I used to hack Soldat and make it more secure in the future.

DeMonIc
October 4, 2005, 7:16 pm
If you want to help Michal, PM him. His forum name is Michal Marcinkowski. (Surprising, huh?) That's the best way to contact him. Getting some more attention to yourself isn't a good idea, if you really want to help him.

STEELIX
October 4, 2005, 8:03 pm
Wow, aren't you just an awesome person.

karmazon
October 4, 2005, 8:26 pm
[IMAGE]

Keron Cyst
October 4, 2005, 8:37 pm
You claim your hack's the best. What can it do?

N1nj@
October 4, 2005, 9:24 pm
i bet you probably turn out to another 'EnEsCe'

Twinkler
October 4, 2005, 10:18 pm
I hope not, no offense to EnEsCe, but I don't hackers should ever be accepted. Thanks to you god2, I know see hackers in every server I go to, and that stupid forced advertisement only makes it worse. I wasn't around when EnEsCe hacked, so I'm not going to pretend that I know what went on then, but it still irks me to think that a hacker was let back in because he apologized, made a few handy programs, and agreed to help against cheaters.

And from what I heard EnEsCe say earlier, this has something to do with some hacker named Zenji trying to [CENSORED] with NSC. And this seems like another attempt to turn the community against him as another hacker follows the same path.

I think I just contradicted myself, [CENSORED] it, oh well.

The Geologist
October 5, 2005, 12:10 am
You're f*cking up Soldat. Grow up and go away.

Edit: What he said VVV Help get rid of kiddies using the program, it'd go a long way

i am ahab
October 5, 2005, 12:18 am
well im glad you want to help, but you're going to get flamed by a lot of people here dude.

the hacking away at memory addresses is one thing. but if you really wanna help i think you should help clear up all the lil kiddies now using your creation to ruin others' fun.

till then. i struggle to believe you. call me a cynic, but when your site is still up....

m00`
October 5, 2005, 12:36 am
he didnt make any hacks, hes a stupid idiot thats seeking attention

N1nj@
October 5, 2005, 12:43 am
m00: he did make one.

m00`
October 5, 2005, 12:59 am
he did? o.0

oh well hes still noob seeking attention

Deleted User
October 5, 2005, 1:03 am
GUESS WHAT......THE HACK DOESNT WORK.....on my computer

Rune
October 5, 2005, 1:18 am
Maybe you should have asked to help him before you released the hack. Now you just seem like some idiot who thinks he's God because he hacked a freeware 2d game.

Rambo_6
October 5, 2005, 2:20 am
Hacks are for kids who have epilepsy... It must be the reason they need the advantage since they spaz out for 80% of the game.

FliesLikeABrick
October 5, 2005, 2:33 am
quote:Originally posted by god2I am the proud author of the best soldat hack so far. I made it originally for my own fun, and after posting a screenshot of it in the forums, all I got was "yeah nice hack made in mspaint". Soon others began to release other hacks, so I thought, why the [CENSORED] not? I added the advertisement for many reasons. I realised it would both allow the hack to spread much faster, make the hack easier to detect and block and also to allow people to have revenge on those hacking against them.

A lot of you are gonna go, "why make a hack for a free game made by one person". This is a good reason not to, but you cant expect a game to get this big, this good, and this unprotected without hacks. And instead of allowing small hacks to creep in I released mine early. However now its done I want to help Michal (if he allows me, pm me plz) to prevent the methods I used to hack Soldat and make it more secure in the future.

I have to say, i thought about why you would put that advertisement in there, esp without the hack-abuser knowing it. I realized you must have done it intentionally so that they get caught and banned, which was an interesting twist on the situation...

If what you say is true, then thats pretty cool and feel free to contact MM, but everyone on these forums has an issue with trust, esp recently, so tread lightly.

The main admin and I agreed to let you stick around as long as you don't do anything pro-hackish or anything of the sort, so enjoy.

a-4-year-old
October 5, 2005, 2:40 am
god2 if you actually made the hack i don't think anyone would belive you

http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=27645 well since nobody banned you yet, im gonna try to hack your hack HA your hack has nothing on that guy with way too much time on his hands!!!!

FliesLikeABrick
October 5, 2005, 3:16 am
um, 4yr old... why don't you believe him?

T-Money
October 5, 2005, 3:19 am
And, just out of curiosity, do you know anything about...whatever you need to know to hack somebody's hack?

Cookie.
October 5, 2005, 5:24 am
I kinda like God2 >:) Much better than that evil doer enesce >:| Anyways I think God2 should be allowed to help michal! Huzzah!

Captain Ben
October 5, 2005, 7:02 am
Enesce's stopped, so why go on about it?
God2, fair enough now, you're wanting to help, but I recommend you spend your time and skill in better ways, such as hacking Stick Soldiers 3 or something.

Deleted User
October 5, 2005, 1:06 pm
karmazon are those really women? or men with very small penises?

Swebonny
October 5, 2005, 4:35 pm
NO dascoo no. They are monsters,..Monsters....

T-Money
October 5, 2005, 5:40 pm
The one on the left looks like my freind's dad.

Swebonny
October 6, 2005, 4:38 pm
ROFLMAO

i am ahab
October 6, 2005, 5:00 pm
whos sig used to be the one that had someone saying 'yeah when i growing up i hacked afreeware net game' and the next person saying 'shut up and flip those burgers'. that made me laugh :)

Deleted User
October 6, 2005, 8:28 pm
I noticed that everytime a hack seems to pop up in soldat EnEsCe gets flammed. I don't personally know him or this god guy but if they are helping now, why [CENSORED] about what they have done? No one has to respect them, but no one should disrespect them either.

a-4-year-old
October 6, 2005, 9:32 pm
hacktard

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 6:17 am
lol i remember making fun of that mod it look like this >>>i cant find it lol i tired the Search with the keyword "hack" omg never do that<<<<< if some one could find that plz post it IT WAS SO [CENSORED]ING STUPID LOOKING

vash763
October 7, 2005, 6:42 am
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldgod2 if you actually made the hack i don't think anyone would belive you

http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=27645 well since nobody banned you yet, im gonna try to hack your hack HA your hack has nothing on that guy with way too much time on his hands!!!!

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 7:05 am
<--- Fall's over laughing.

" Ever seen Requim For A Dream? IT be TEH DIET PILLS!" That movie was good kinda . Did you see the movie "blow" that movie was freaking awsome.

MOFO NOFO
October 7, 2005, 8:41 am
fap fap

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 3:37 pm
dap dap@

Mielos
October 7, 2005, 5:02 pm
quote:No one has to respect them, but no one should disrespect them either.

Imo they are just as pathetic as the ones who use their hacks. If they really want to help soldat, they wouldn't make hacks in the first place( especially not publish them ). I see it as a way to get attention, sadly enough it works.

Deleted User
October 8, 2005, 3:15 am
Would you rather them just leave the hack out there? You say he is an idiot for making the hack in the first place, ok I agree. But why flame him now when he says he wants to help get rid of it?

Twinkler
October 8, 2005, 4:22 am
Because of the fact that he made the hack to begin with.

It's like someone building a bomb and selling it to everyone else for them to blow up whatever they want. Then that someone suddenly says, "Hey, I'll tell you guys how to make your home bomb proof if you just let me in through the front door."

If the bomb hadn't been made in the first place then there wouldn't be any problem to be solved. This guy's an [CENSORED] playing a dirty game to ruin ours, all the while manipulating us into thinking that he's on our side. Think about it, so far everything he's done can be looked at from either side, everything has a backup plan.

-Forced Hack advertising? Did he really do it to make them easier to catch? Or did he do it so that it would spread like wildfire?

-"Supposed" Trojan imbedded in the hack program? Did he do it so to teach people a lesson? Or did he do it just to be a complete asshat?

All this crap he's saying about wanting to help is complete bull. That's my opinion and I'm damn well sticking to it.

Deleted User
October 8, 2005, 6:09 am
It definetaly has spread like a wild fire, the other day I encounterd 3 or 4 different hackers all before the map changed.

GAMEOVER
October 8, 2005, 6:31 am
Pardon me but your [CENSORED]ing idiot a way to help out is to not make or distribute anything at all but to send the info to MM in the 1st place. Thx for ruining some real good games you [CENSORED]in moron.

a-4-year-old
October 8, 2005, 3:44 pm
kIlL TeH HaXorTArd!!!!!!!!!!

The Geologist
October 9, 2005, 12:38 am
yea yea, we know you think he's a hacktard. Say something usefull of just save it for another time.