( search forums )
cant play soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
scarecrow
October 5, 2005, 4:39 pm
i know this sounds pretty noobish... but i cant run soldat.
When i double-click at the pic and after i click at i dont wanna register, it doesnt wanna start. It can be cause i dont have a sound driver on my computer... but i shutted all the sounds etc.
someone knows how to start soldat? (dont say install a sounddriver cuz im to lazy to do that...)

(i can start the dedicated server and i reinstalled the game already)

Zegovia
October 6, 2005, 12:58 pm
You just have to press the green Okay button, dont bother pressing the "register" button (unless you wanna register!). ;)

And then the game should start, when the first meny apears, ignore the Add/delete user thingie and press the second green OK button!

That should do it... ^^

scarecrow
October 6, 2005, 4:21 pm
lol i am playing this game for about 4 years now....
its just that i took a break and since i downloaded v1.3 it doesnt wanna start anymore
(since i restared the comp, it does start but immediately shuts off.)

peemonkey
October 6, 2005, 8:56 pm
go to the website of whoever made your sound card and get the latest drivers. if not, take a snapshot and show me what this message looks like...

i am ahab
October 6, 2005, 9:11 pm
first things first.

go start->run and type dxdiag. make sure you are running directx. im sure you are as you've played for a while. but best to check.

scarecrow
October 12, 2005, 2:19 pm
well.. i got a soundcard but he doesnt work.. and its hard to take a screenshot of the problem cuase soldat just disapears in 1 second....(you cant take a screenshot of nothing)
some other info about my comp:
motherboard: Asus A7V8X-X
Soundcard: VIA AC'97 Enhanced Audio Controller
Soundcard driver: Vinyl AC'97 Audio
I've got windows ME

I hope you can do something with it

SPARTAN_III
October 13, 2005, 3:29 pm
typical winME...

i don't see what else to do but reinstall, update directx, update all drivers, all the routine stuff