( search forums )
Half Life Mod...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Deleted User
October 5, 2005, 9:17 pm
I've decided to start a Half Life mod and I would like to know if anyone has already made one. If not, would this be a good idea?

Deleted User
October 5, 2005, 9:46 pm
it would be a great idea:D
halflife is one of my favorite games and i would love to see some of it in soldat.

you go, girl:D

Deleted User
October 6, 2005, 1:30 am
Well I'm having problems with the gostek so there may only be Opposing Force characters for now since they look like the normal soldats.
Im plannign to use the HUD weapons from halflife and shrink them for the weapons menu.

Silent Soldier
October 6, 2005, 6:41 am
Hehe, I'm making one already. I've got the Half-Life Genereation - pack which contains Half-Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift and Counter-Strike.

peemonkey
October 6, 2005, 6:47 am
there have been attempts. nothing worthy of download really...

ETA Capt. Meisseli
October 6, 2005, 2:18 pm
Yeah. I want to have a good hl mod. Do you need any back up? FM BM has made a gordon freeman gostex

Deleted User
October 6, 2005, 11:41 pm
if im aloud using then that would be very helpful. and if Silent Soldier beats me to it, then this can be an altrenative or i can make a Ghost Recon or Quake III mod. (Possibly Deus Ex but i haven't played it enough to understand the weapons balancing and abilities)

ETA Capt. Meisseli
October 8, 2005, 8:01 pm
Oh. Sorry. Didnt read his post. :P

SPARTAN_III
October 9, 2005, 8:10 am
half life 1 or 2?

half life 2 mods have been made before, but they sucked. i certainly hope yours will be better

Silent Soldier
October 9, 2005, 9:50 am
Half-Life (1): Opposing Force modification, because Half-Life 2 hasn't got enough weapons.

October 9, 2005, 11:30 am
Opposing force = 1337.

fave weap= displacer

Silent Soldier
October 9, 2005, 1:38 pm
Yeah, the displacer is neat but not from close quarters. ^.^

Deleted User
October 14, 2005, 11:50 pm
maybe HL2 with a few classic HL1 weapons so that everybody likes it.

SPARTAN_III
October 15, 2005, 2:57 am
M79 = Gravity gun w/ explosive barrel

Deleted User
October 16, 2005, 3:23 am
thtas a good idea, or it could be secondary fire for the machine gun. (i forget it's name)

Deleted User
October 16, 2005, 4:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by RomenWell I'm having problems with the gostek so there may only be Opposing Force characters for now since they look like the normal soldats.
Im plannign to use the HUD weapons from halflife and shrink them for the weapons menu.

Do not, I say DO NOT DO THAT!!!!

or else it will suck ss ass

paramud
October 16, 2005, 8:06 pm
Might I suggest using the weapons from Codename Gordon, since they're already 2d and small in size.
Plus the gostek could be from codename gordon as well.