- How to contact: MSN- source04@gmail.com
- Clan age: Old clan, leader decided to revive it
- Favourite gamemodes: CTF, TDM
- Equipement: Ventrilo, Soldat Server
- Aims of the clan: Serious clan, signed up for SCTFL 7
- Site: http://clan-xw.docsster.com/

Hoodlum
October 6, 2005, 12:52 am
I really wouldn't want to get involved with this clan because personally I think it'll be one of those clans who will be alive for a week then members will start quitting 1 by 1 until POOF the clan is dead.

D Shadow
October 6, 2005, 1:44 am
No actually I think it's going to live for some months :)

Da cHeeSeMaN
October 6, 2005, 8:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by HoodlumI really wouldn't want to get involved with this clan because personally I think it'll be one of those clans who will be alive for a week then members will start quitting 1 by 1 until POOF the clan is dead.

your not very nice. are you?

Hoodlum
October 6, 2005, 9:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Da cHeeSeMaNquote:Originally posted by HoodlumI really wouldn't want to get involved with this clan because personally I think it'll be one of those clans who will be alive for a week then members will start quitting 1 by 1 until POOF the clan is dead.

your not very nice. are you?
I know basically everyone in it and they have all been hopping from clan to clan these past few weeks. Example Misfit has been with 2 diffrent clans these past few weeks.. Source may be the only one who MAY keep it alive.

Thats just my 2 cents.

Source
October 6, 2005, 11:31 pm
i dont think the clan will die within a week, hoodlum. -.-

fcpidolo
October 6, 2005, 11:54 pm
u guys dont have a website, or a forum, or something? or at least u could supply more info about ur clan, cuz i wouldnt try to join a clan with no info at all, only requesting for a member -_-

Source
October 7, 2005, 1:25 am
site is being worked on right now, our forums are http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=2533

Kazuki
October 8, 2005, 4:37 pm
You should add some informaiton to your first post, Source. (Use the [IMAGE] button.)

Here's what type of information I mean: http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=20408

JiggaBlue
October 9, 2005, 4:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Source- Clantag / name: ={Xw}= Xtreme Warriors
- Clan leader / Squad leader: Relapz
- How to contact: MSN- source04@gmail.com
- Clan age: Old clan, leader decided to revive it
- Favourite gamemodes: CTF, TDM
- Equipement: Ventrilo, Soldat Server
- Aims of the clan: Serious clan, signed up for SCTFL 7

Tsk. Tsk. Lies will do you no good.

Source
October 9, 2005, 5:31 am
lies?, wtf are you talking about...

KiKAzz
October 9, 2005, 5:55 am
Probely talking to kazuki since he's saying you need to add more info about your clan.

im Spicy
October 10, 2005, 3:10 am
im intereseted ring me on msn source ;D

bond_james_bond
October 10, 2005, 1:34 pm
XW is being revived isn't it?

I remmber

Gamma
October 10, 2005, 6:08 pm
Well,

I'm somewhat interested, id give you guys a try out if you guys DO STAY, ffs.

My msn is in my profile so just give me an email or a pm here.

Thanks

JiggaBlue
October 14, 2005, 2:42 am
No, no one in the new XW has nothing to do with the old one, they just stole the name because relapz got kicked/left the old one

relapz
October 14, 2005, 6:48 am
Hmm... Jiggablue is either Ryukk or dasake or someone from the old Xw. OK..NO i wasnt kicked(dasake) i left because of you and this clan isnt going to die. Dasake just likes to spread rumors and crap. So go ahead and say w/e you want because it doesnt affect me at all.

Here is our website: http://clan-xw.docsster.com/

We are completed with recruiting so...

JiggaBlue
October 14, 2005, 11:24 pm
Yes ryukk. Either way, you are an idiot for remaking a clan you left. If you want to restart a clan when the REAL old leader plays then get his permission. You could just make your own clan, are you so retarded that oyu can't make up a name. All that aside, you shouldn't have it say you were the old leader.

Deleted User
October 15, 2005, 4:01 am
Just out of curiosity, who was the old leader?

Source
October 15, 2005, 4:22 am
and if you say Dasake, i'll slap you..

JiggaBlue
October 15, 2005, 6:56 pm
I don't know who created it, I know dasake did lead it at one point or another, but a stone cold fact is that relapz never created it or led it.

relapz
October 17, 2005, 2:38 am
Wow your stupid..I started it. Ask EvilGOld if you want to.. it was ROS then SFX to Xw. He was the first member. Osiris led it after i left. I dont have the time to be childish. I recruited Dasake when Invsableguy brought him (worst decision ever!).

JiggaBlue
October 18, 2005, 2:43 am
Oh alright, didnt know that, dasake said osirus started it and then gave it to dasake. I heard from dasaked and few others you had nothing to do with it.