( search forums )
Speaker help
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
UGK
October 6, 2005, 11:08 pm
So I came Home from school today and find out that my headset, Mic nor my speakers work. So can you guys help me? ASAP

T-Money
October 6, 2005, 11:09 pm
Perhaps you could try plugging them in. Otherwise mebbe your codecs suck.

UGK
October 6, 2005, 11:19 pm
They are pluged in smart guy. I just cam home from school and tried listening some music. I cant hear anything.

T-Money
October 6, 2005, 11:26 pm
Heh, just joshin' ya sweetie.

As I said, try jiggling with teh codecs. Sometimes when my speakers don't work for apparently no reason, I go control panel --> administrative options --> sound codecs or some [CENSORED] like that, then just mess around until you think you got it.

The Geologist
October 7, 2005, 12:05 am
Try unplugging your speakers/mic/whatever...sometimes things just need a good resest. If that doesn't work look under your "Play Control" panel, look under advanced, and see if you have a box labeled "one digial output" checked. I've had a few problems where little things like that keep me from hearing out of my headphones.

Vijchtidoodah
October 7, 2005, 12:10 am
quote:go to the start menu, choose 'Run...'

type 'msconfig' then click 'OK'

click the 'Services' tab

scroll down until you find 'Windows Sound',
it should have 'Unknown' as the 'Manufacturer'

uncheck it

restart

delete the file 'C:\Windows\System32\sndserv.exe'

dont use the revolution hack anymore :)

Hehe, are you sure weren't trying to safeguard your compy against viri installed by Soldat hacks and just ended up getting screwed in the anus?

T-Money
October 7, 2005, 12:25 am
LOL!

The Geologist
October 7, 2005, 12:49 am
quote:Originally posted by UGKYeah, Why are you even posting about this. We dont use hacks. SO why do we want to know about a freaken virus hacks. THeres like a million of those in an other site i cant say...

Sure sounds like it..he knows a site where to get "teh hacks".

frogboy
October 7, 2005, 1:09 am
Make sure the sound isn't muted.

n00bface
October 7, 2005, 3:30 am
hahahahahahahhahaha that's great hahahahahaha

UGK
October 7, 2005, 4:37 am
quote:Originally posted by The Geologistquote:Originally posted by UGKYeah, Why are you even posting about this. We dont use hacks. SO why do we want to know about a freaken virus hacks. THeres like a million of those in an other site i cant say...

Sure sounds like it..he knows a site where to get "teh hacks".

Oh i got the speakers to work. O yeah I know where to get "teh stuff".
I just dont use "teh stuff".
I really dont use "hacks" cause im too retarded to activate them. I actually tired to hack once but none of the hacks worked...