( search forums )
Who is the best knife thrower?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
PG mondragon
October 7, 2005, 11:33 am
Hi, im new to this forum but i have been playing soldat for a long time now. Lately i have been hosting knife only servers (again) and what i noticed is that in my entire time of playing soldat i have only been defeated twice by a guy named P>LA>S>T>IC. Is there anyone who is wanting to challenge me? Offcourse you must be EXPRT. (im not bragging, its the truth). If you are not good at it do u know someone who is? Please tell me. I would be very thankfull.

Greetz, Mondragon

T-Money
October 7, 2005, 12:44 pm
I'm quite easily the best there ever was.

m00`
October 7, 2005, 1:23 pm
KAMIKAZE NINJA WOULD WHOOP YOU, too bad he doesnt hang around here anymore :(

Rune
October 7, 2005, 1:36 pm
Mm, that should be pretty hard to tell since everyone's using knife.

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 1:41 pm
I suck, then again I like my USSocom, and mainly because I'm a little to lazy to switch to knife when I first join a server =P

Captain Ben
October 7, 2005, 1:43 pm
Enesce.
Then me.

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 1:44 pm
T-Money is bcuz he is SL n we r best w/ nifes

T-Money
October 7, 2005, 1:48 pm
omg yes omg

Seriously, though. There's a lot of excellent knifers around, just look around untill you see someone worth fighting.

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 1:53 pm
or you could go in someone elses knife server, instead of waiting for them to come to you ...

PG mondragon
October 7, 2005, 2:06 pm
T-money and captain Ben, would you accept my challenge? (dont underestimate me) :p

Also i want to say that alot of people seem to call me noob after being finished aff with 30 against 2 kills. I hope that whoever chalanges me isnt that bm :S

MOFO NOFO
October 7, 2005, 2:14 pm
pfft.. i use law =] im still okay with knife tho.

Captain Ben
October 7, 2005, 2:43 pm
As long as you figure out the time difference, the ping difference (I be Australian) and realise that I like to dance, we'll have a ball!

October 7, 2005, 2:49 pm
Please. Everyone's a knifer nowadays. Nothing special, and no one really cares. I'm a pretty good knifer, but i'm not bragging about it. Knifeaholic had some wonderful knife hits.

And in CTF my friend, don't face me, because more or less likely you won't even get close enough to throw a knife at me.

Not that i won't throw mine first.

GAMEOVER
October 7, 2005, 2:49 pm
BEST knife thrower without a doubt would go to Sniph that dude is amazing with knife Alex Oner is up there to. AWH had a lot of good knifers Sniph easyly was the best he destroyed me in a dm using only a knife and me using any weapon I wanted a long time ago. Alex Oner I never saw much if at because hes euro. So yeah Sniph from NA and Alex from outside the NA.

I was gettin pretty good with the knife but gave it up due to its over usage.

Captain Ben
October 7, 2005, 3:14 pm
I for one, know that I'm not the best knifer in the world, but I've been told I'm rather decent. Let me know if you can try me this weekend or not.

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 3:32 pm
i use chainsaw now cus it's good now :D

Keron Cyst
October 7, 2005, 3:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascooi use chainsaw now cus it's good now :D

Man, that thing pwns. Are there also melee servers that enable Knife along with that? That'd be pretty interesting...

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 5:59 pm
lol sniph, I don't think he's played Soldat since {A.W.H} Dissolved....
I am pretty proficient with knife..

.alex.oner.
October 7, 2005, 7:16 pm
=)

T-Money
October 7, 2005, 7:56 pm
^^ him

fcpidolo
October 7, 2005, 8:44 pm
i dont bother much with ppl that r pretty good with knife, since they simply taste my m79 xD anyway i love knife, i cant say im pretty good, but im not bad too (depends of the day actually :P). ive seen many good ppl with knife, but the most r always in dms (not knife only ones). to me, knife is just a resort after a failed m79 shot, or a aim for a killing spree ;) so yea, knife is a close friend of mine :D

Deleted User
October 7, 2005, 8:54 pm
My knifing is good enough to be useful I guess. I rarely use it now but I can pick it up and still make some good use out of it.

Hoodlum
October 7, 2005, 9:39 pm
Hoodlum .

T-Money
October 7, 2005, 10:25 pm
I agree with Ex, for once. Knife is only good as a throwaway. People who use it as a primary weapon, those who only use the knife, are obviously skilled but you won't get anywhere using just a knife.

Marbire
October 7, 2005, 11:02 pm
http://slibby.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=96

_Mancer_
October 7, 2005, 11:10 pm
Sniph

Sting

Nahuel

lastpatriot
October 7, 2005, 11:57 pm
Whoever did the "I like Knife" video. Best I've seen, anyways...

Deleted User
October 8, 2005, 12:18 am
yeah, knife is pretty much my favorite weapon ever.

October 8, 2005, 3:36 am
most satisfying moment: sneaking up behind a person and using the knife primary attack to kill im.

CHainsaw is better for up close/personal, knife is a big nono.

Deleted User
October 8, 2005, 3:54 am
I AM TEH BEST KNIFE THROWER!

I aim to miss, and I always succeed.

Jenkins
October 8, 2005, 4:33 am
WOOT! I was going knifesane today, killing left right and centre but then I just started sucking.
I hate it when that happens.

GAMEOVER
October 8, 2005, 4:55 am
quote:Originally posted by lastpatriotWhoever did the "I like Knife" video. Best I've seen, anyways...

Thats Sniph, he made knife-a-holic to better imo.

RenegadeQwerty
October 8, 2005, 6:12 am
im a ownage knifer

UGK
October 8, 2005, 6:36 am
IM like 10th To last on the list

Captain Ben
October 8, 2005, 10:16 am
quote:Originally posted by T-MoneyI agree with Ex, for once. Knife is only good as a throwaway. People who use it as a primary weapon, those who only use the knife, are obviously skilled but you won't get anywhere using just a knife.

But- if you have two, you're unstoppable.

Blue Devil
October 8, 2005, 10:30 am
hey cant some1 make like a "offside" clan that are just using knife!! so ppl can seek and meet each other and stuff!

well nobody are probably intressted but...

Deleted User
October 8, 2005, 4:24 pm
There used to be knife only clans, but they all disappeared. I would like to play you sometime, I think im pretty good if im having a good day.

Deleted User
October 8, 2005, 4:28 pm
Double knives are my favorite combo. It just sucks if there's nothing on the ground to pick up after you've thrown both of your knives away.

GAMEOVER
October 8, 2005, 4:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by Blue Devilhey cant some1 make like a "offside" clan that are just using knife!! so ppl can seek and meet each other and stuff!

well nobody are probably intressted but...

A clan like that wouldnt get anywhere, a clan has to be well rounded. You could make a little knife club or something similar where known good knifers come from that COULD boost your value on the market when in a clan search IF they do something amazing.

Lowhunter
October 9, 2005, 6:58 pm
Cresent is a good knive throner.

Swarmer
October 9, 2005, 11:26 pm
yay egofest!

i would rather use saw. except knives are probably better in a 1vs1...