( search forums )
A tune I made
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Chakra`
October 7, 2005, 9:14 pm

http://souffl.jexiste.fr/Sex_Toy_Blues.mp3

The name pretty much says it all.

Not really trying to do anything impressive with the harp, 'cept at the ending where I tried something ad-lib. Didn't like it but couldn't be [CENSORED]ed to change it. The singing is about as 'wonderful' as grand_diablo's too.

Another thing. A pain in the ass jew, a french guy into metal, and a stoned amsterdam guy had a hard time understanding my 'accent', and believed the 'rhythm' was out of sync. I say, [CENSORED] them. Otherwise the song is nothing to write home about.

(oh yeah, and it's got nowt to do with Soldat. Just thought i'd share it seeing as it's amusing.)

Rambo_6
October 7, 2005, 9:17 pm
Hmm somebody post Chakra's hardcore harmonica solo :D

n00bface
October 7, 2005, 10:09 pm
wow, you really do have no rhythm. and why do you need lube, are you circumsized?

karmazon
October 7, 2005, 10:28 pm
That was wonderful

Bravo!

I loved that

Ah it was great

ah well it was pretty good.

Well it wasn't bad

there were parts of it that weren't very good though

Could have been a lot better

I didn't really like it

It was pretty terrible

It was bad

It was awful

ah it was terrible
take em away

hey boo
BOO

T-Money
October 7, 2005, 10:41 pm
I can't play harmonica or sing as well as you. Kudos for not sucking as bad as me.

mar77a
October 8, 2005, 2:06 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacewow, you really do have no rhythm.

BManx2000
October 8, 2005, 2:13 am
Wow, that's just...
Erm...

Captain Ben
October 8, 2005, 2:39 am
D:

The Geologist
October 8, 2005, 4:38 am
Screw the naysayers, that rocked man. I was laughing my ass off with those lyrics, and zee music ain't bad either. Thumbs up here.

Captain Ben
October 8, 2005, 4:41 am
You have a good voice, though.
Seven inches, three speeds XD

Chakra`
October 8, 2005, 8:37 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacewow, you really do have no rhythm. and why do you need lube, are you circumsized?

Hmm, think I see your point guv. It's mostly the words that just kinda don't....fit. I think. Oh well, was only a laugh.

And uhhh, yeah. Sex toys need lube luv. Everything does. Makes the world go round.

Jenkins
October 8, 2005, 8:44 am
Thats really intresting, I reckon if u added seductive saxaphone you could have quite a hit.

a-4-year-old
October 8, 2005, 3:38 pm
AHHHHHHHHHHH NOT GOOD IMAGES GET THEM OUT OF MY HEAD *fetil position* happy place happy place happy place happy place happy place happy place happy place happy place happy place happy place happy place happy place happy place

?
October 8, 2005, 7:12 pm
Enough with the toy Chakra....

a-4-year-old
October 8, 2005, 8:58 pm
my kazzoo could pwn your harmonica!

Chakra`
October 8, 2005, 9:08 pm
I'd like to see you tryyyyyyy

im Spicy
October 8, 2005, 10:48 pm
ITS ON. Saturday at the orange county rec center. Chakra vs. a-4-year-old. Its the match of the century folks.

FliesLikeABrick
October 9, 2005, 6:17 am
/me knows what the topic of the song is without even listening to it

?
October 10, 2005, 3:45 pm
anyone that has talked to chakra in the past week or two should know... he won't shut up about it

Chakra`
October 10, 2005, 4:07 pm
^_^

Deleted User
October 10, 2005, 4:19 pm
Well...This song made my morning.