( search forums )
Nief Pwnage!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
T-Money
October 8, 2005, 12:11 am
So I was on U13 Pub the other day...it was filled with what seemed to me to be relatively new players. I selected the M79 + combat knife, my favorite noob killing combo...the map was Kampf, I was on Bravo, and the red team started swarming the upper route. I tagged one with a beautiful (and I mean beautiful) M79 shot that left him sufficiently dismembered for my taste, scooped up the knife he had tossed a second before I shot him, buried it in the face of his comrade, whipped out my own knife, slaughtered a third, then tossed my M79 and picked up the other knife for some fun.

I came into red base hard from the top, threw one knife and killed a sniper camping on the second from top ledge, switched to my other knife and killed a red that had just spawned. At this point I'm up to a multi kill x2, the highest I've ever gotten in a server with real players and the highest I've ever gotten on knives alone. I grab the flag, pick up one of my thrown knives that is sliding down the slope as I jet out of the red base...and get shot in the back with a sniper's bullet. It was still cool though.

Alamo
October 8, 2005, 1:07 am
so you had an M79 and two knives for a moment? cheater!

Apart from that, it sounds fun :P

T-Money
October 8, 2005, 1:52 am
Nah, I tossed the M79 when I saw an opportunity for uber pwnzors.

vash763
October 8, 2005, 2:33 am
its cause it said you shot the guy, picked up his knife, threw the knife, thre your knife, then dropped your m79

or sumthing like that

Koon
October 8, 2005, 5:10 pm
We all know what he meant.

KnOt
October 11, 2005, 1:32 am
butz when ju go liek 'uper pwnx0rs' it ruinz everythingsss

tomz26
October 26, 2005, 10:45 pm
Thats impressive, but yesterday I was at tech climb and went inside the small box where the admin had changed everyone to diffrent colors, and right there I took out three then switched to the magnificent mp5 and slaughtered them all getting gimme more 2 times in less than 5 seconds. Oh the gore!

lithium
October 27, 2005, 11:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by KnOtbutz when ju go liek 'uper pwnx0rs' it ruinz everythingsss

I don't recall speaking in a dialect anywhere NEAR that thirteen thirty-seven.