( search forums )
Is there really an AIM bot?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
October 9, 2005, 1:31 am
Ok, today, call me crazy, but I swear people where likeusing aimbots or something. And some kid even said he was I think. I was in CTF_Run and I saw socom bullets like landing where i was, and there was noone a long distance from me. Then some ruger bullets hit me over my head. Didnt kill me, but noone around either. I hit behind this rock thing and the 1 ruger bullet went up and another down. Ok, few hours later, some noob with a barret shoots me efcing in the tunnel of ctf_equinox. the weird thing is.. that when i was leaving, noone was chasing after me, and 2 blues passed me. (the bridge, i doubt it) Then in some other ctf, I was like running away with flag, barret hits out of nowhere above my head again. Then as im going down to score, lucky shot barret hits right at me. Very weird.

mar77a
October 9, 2005, 2:34 am
Yes they are, and this has been discussed before.

Milkman Dan
October 9, 2005, 2:49 am
With regards to "Is there really an AIM bot?" I'd just like to point out that if there ARE bots for Aol Instant Messenger, that they would have no use in soldat.

Deleted User
October 9, 2005, 3:16 am
Oh, well sorry Mr. Smarty Pants, but I dont stare at each post.

Bugs Revenge
October 9, 2005, 3:17 am
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderlucky shot
^_^

Deleted User
October 9, 2005, 7:30 am
Some people can aim.
good.
And yes there is aimbtos

DeMonIc
October 9, 2005, 8:17 am
Well, there is a strange bug that when someone shoots from a bit far from you, you'll see 2 projectiles instead of one. And in equinox' tunnel, the barret is lethal, because even if it drops, it'll ricochet and still give a deadly blow.

GAMEOVER
October 9, 2005, 9:23 am
if you cant aim well before getting an aimbot and get your ass kicked by better players chances are even with an aim bot youll still get your ass kicked by those same players.

Deleted User
October 9, 2005, 9:29 am
Theres an AIM bot now don't ask anymore Here

Vijchtidoodah
October 9, 2005, 9:47 am
Yay for reusing someone else's joke, Meep.

Deleted User
October 9, 2005, 12:32 pm
whos joking?

Deleted User
October 9, 2005, 12:55 pm
A what what what bot? Can't you just call them bots. At least were they are makes sense, unlike some other games.

Alamo
October 9, 2005, 3:28 pm
Enesce, you should know by now... your avatar is too big.

and yes, people can aim very good. if you have played the game for a long time you can get very good hit ratios. (i'm not saying there's no aimbot though)

Keron Cyst
October 9, 2005, 4:34 pm
Have you seen AxD`|Freedom? He's got mad skillz with that Ruger.

Deleted User
October 9, 2005, 5:32 pm
Mancer is scary too...
>.<

Deleted User
October 9, 2005, 5:45 pm
That Freedom dude is pretty darned good. Another guy who's pretty good would be CHuT. There are some other dudes I've met, but I forgot their names :P I'd know'm if I saw'm.

Lowhunter
October 9, 2005, 6:57 pm
ok i think..........but i sniped a multiplayers head and he didnt die!!!!immerical!