( search forums )
No Primary Weapons.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Swarmer
October 9, 2005, 11:07 pm
Hey, I posted an idea like this before, but I didnt get much interest.

I'm starting a clan where we will only use secondary weapons. I dont have a nifty name yet, but we can come up with something cool. Originally I said no guns, but I am extending it to SOCCOM fans now. I'm Saw 'n Nades, and I will be the Saw person, obviously. Other sawers can still join of course. I need some good knifers. We will be using ONLY secondaries and gernades. We will practice with nades a lot, as they will be our primary weapon.
This will be a pretty selective unit.
These are the skills I'm looking for:
- Expert nading.
- So good with a secondary weapon that it is your primary.
- Expert dodging skills. Should be able to beat an M79er in a 1vs1 without a gun.
- A good attitude. I cant stand annoying and cocky people.

We will practice a lot, but it will be fun. We will defintely have a lot of fun in this clan but it WILL be a serious clan. We wont expect any handicaps if we play against normal clans. We will play them and beat them, and humilation will be our weapon that lasts after the game.

Normal guns will be used for everything (boosting, etc) except violence. We are a peaceful clan; we dont shoot people. Instead we stab them in the face.

BTW, even if you dont want to join, can you help me think of a clan name?

bond_james_bond
October 10, 2005, 12:37 am
Anti2

Just a suggrestion

Aegis
October 10, 2005, 1:19 am
I would be very interested in this, its sounds awesome. We've encountered eachother a few times before, and had some interesting saw matches. I go by Flag Gnome, by the way. :)

Deleted User
October 10, 2005, 2:11 am
Maybe this idea would be better as a sub-clan. I doubt many people would take it seriously.

Swarmer
October 10, 2005, 2:30 am
Oh this will be serious. We can be a significant threat if we do this right.
but i wont force you guys to leave your current clans. you can be in both.

Aegis
October 10, 2005, 2:43 am
My contact is EJToastman on AIM and XFIRE / 7thnation@gmail.com - Email
I'm still very interested in this idea, get in touch if you want to talk about any of this. (Or tryouts or whatever)

bond_james_bond
October 10, 2005, 1:33 pm
oh nono, SecondMen (SMN)

T-Money
October 10, 2005, 8:27 pm
I would be very interested in this, but I dunno if I'm good enough. I agree that it should be a subclan, though. If you wanna contact me my MSN is whiteflight6@hotmail.com. We spoke briefly on U13 about it (I'm lithium ingame) but I'd certainly think about joining if you'd have me.

Swarmer
October 10, 2005, 9:14 pm
Alright guys, I'll set up a webpage and we can get together there and start things off in a few days. Try to find some (good) people.

Deleted User
October 10, 2005, 10:14 pm
Im a pretty good knifer, since I have nice timing for long distance knife throws and I like to disable other people of their weapons in mid air and chase them around lmao. If you want an m79er to practise your tryouts on, then im the girl for the job :P But im not sure id like to join atm. Reply if you want.

Swarmer
October 10, 2005, 11:36 pm
sure, i'll notify you as soon as i get everything set up. will probably be in less than a week. i encourage you to join and see how things work out. the first few weeks will be pretty experimental, so we can all work together to make it what we all want.

DragonSlayer
October 11, 2005, 4:57 am
I'm sorry but ANY good clan will walk over you like nothing if you're going to stick with secondaries and nades...

Good luck though.

Swarmer
October 11, 2005, 6:51 am
Thats part of the challenge.

Anyways, the clan is now called [SAW] Side Arm Warriors.
The new thread for this is http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=28265