( search forums )
Idea for a movie.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Swarmer
October 10, 2005, 1:12 am
I'm too lazy to do this myself (I could help), but I think some people should make a movie where all it is are purely staged shots. They would be incredible, impossible things that look really freaking sweet. here would be an example:
On voland, blue team, someone is in the air, knife out, halfway between the blue flag and the middle, where there is a hole in the ceiling, angling away from the flag. he knifes someone in midair (slash), then throws it at someone in that hole. the person who dies in the hole drops his barret, the main guy picks it up in midair, lands in the hole thats in the begining of the bridge, fires it and double-kills two people coming from the other side, jumps off the bridge-wall towards the spikes, switches to his chainsaw, cuts some random guy who was in the spikes about to retrieve a flag down there, and as the main characters boost runs out, an m79 falls from the center chute just in time and he catches it, and nade jumps out of the pit.
that would be amazing. it would only take one or two hours of attempts to get it right, once you get it all coordinated. or you could even just do segments at a time, and edit it so it looks like its all together. I know it would be fake, but the point of the video is just to show something really awesome. you could have that part all in slow motion and it would look nice.

Alamo
October 10, 2005, 1:26 am
one or two hours of attempts won't last, will they?
that requires awesome skill, even if it is staged. i don't want to discourage you but i think what you lined out there is impossible to accomplish, even as a staged movie.

im Spicy
October 10, 2005, 2:00 am
Have fun trying to get this 1 right swarmer. but msg me if u ever want to try. my msn is rageindacage@hotmail.com.

bond_james_bond
October 10, 2005, 1:35 pm
just do it! I wanna see more Soldat movies.

Swarmer
October 10, 2005, 5:54 pm
i want something like this because all the movies seem kinda boring. I mean, the SV movie was really well made, but after watching it and Project X again, I was just like, "eh". the kills seemed like something a decent player would acheive at least once a week. it made me realize how special some of my demos were. except I lost a bunch of them. Maybe I'll make a chainsaw movie. a good one.