( search forums )
CTF_D-DAY, INF_D-DAY, and DM D-DAY
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
Who flung poo
October 10, 2005, 11:07 pm
Hello,
I would like a map that is alot like D-DAY at Normandy Beach, with those little boats that hold all the Americans, and then the Nazis who are defending the beach line and the outposts along the beach as well, with Stationary guns and building and foxholes for Americans or Nazis to hide in, that would make my day.

Thank you all for taking time to read this.
-Who Flung Poo

peemonkey
October 11, 2005, 12:10 am
there've been hundreds of these, and i doubt im over-estimating.

a-4-year-old
October 11, 2005, 2:50 am
the one i made is messed up! i think i saved over the old one, but mine was kinda cool.

Eoi
November 15, 2005, 6:28 pm
I have made one which a lot of people like.
Although I just want to say that it wasn't only americans who attacked normany. There were 5 beaches that were attacked. 2 were attacked by the americans, 2 by the british and 1 by the canadians. Infact the american army managed to sink the Sherman tanks they were going to use and refused to use the modfied tanks that the british (maybe canadians) used.
But anyway, mine is only infiltration, but can easily be made deatchmatch and such.
And yes, hundreds of maps have been made, and its a very easy map to make. If you make it yourself you will have it exactly as you want it.

OutofOrder
November 16, 2005, 7:53 pm
isn't inf_invasion a d-day-themed map? actually i'm not sure because the flags at the defending fort aren't nazis :P

Eoi
November 17, 2005, 7:12 am
it is d-day themed, but i don't like it for several reasons and made my own