( search forums )
This "Revolution Hack" really ticks me off.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Lolly
October 11, 2005, 1:25 am
In the past two days, I've encountered it twice, (which is a lot for me, I rarely saw hackers in 1.21) and from what I can tell, its a speedhack/wallhack/aimbot/unkickable piece of crap. How big of pansies are you guys? Just learn to play, aim, and find your own polybugs. Don't screw Soldat over for everyone.

I'm sad...

Ok
October 11, 2005, 1:45 am
Sigh, this is like the forth topic on this annoying subject.
The revolution Hack has a unique feature that it advertises itself, thx to that its easy to apply an auto ban for anyone who uses it.
For now the only servers who use this auto ban service are the U13 servers , as much as I know.
Other then that, advance from publics to other parts of soldat..
There are no hacks in Soldat Gather for example...

Deleted User
October 11, 2005, 1:59 am
You should've seen after it first came out, there were one or two in every server. Rev did good with this one. It automatically advertises the hack AND puts a trojan in, it's great. Anyways, hackers are here, it's been said, we don't care anymore.

reckon
October 11, 2005, 5:58 am
I find em easy to pwn either way.
Once they advertise, if they arent kicked I prefer to hunt them down.

RenegadeQwerty
October 11, 2005, 6:12 am
haha all who have revolution hack will lose /windows/system32/config.exe cos ive tryed it and it [CENSORED]ed my old comp over so lol ther ecomps in about 6 days will come up woth that error and not begin or even enter windows.....if they use linux and got the hack there computer will automaticly shutdown so they'll wreck linux after a-while to but wahts annoying is when it avistes, it makes noob (newbies) thing its, cool to hack so they well go to the site and dload it, we all gotta put hack protection on our servers for that reson c'mon! soldatians we can do it.

Deleted User
October 11, 2005, 6:54 am
it doesnt work at all on linux you stupid noob...

Deleted User
October 11, 2005, 10:05 am
I've never seen a hacker, but I spose I don't look hard enough.

fcpidolo
October 11, 2005, 12:33 pm
quote:I rarely saw hackers in 1.21

maybe u didnt played much... in every server there was always a n00b with a trainer that would get flood kicked, and a anti air of the same class :|

Dark_Noddy
October 11, 2005, 2:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by LollyJust learn to play, aim, and find your own polybugs.

If U do that Ure still accused for beeing a aimbotter/hacker.. lol

b00stA
October 11, 2005, 4:41 pm
There's no need for any more hacking topics.