( search forums )
[SAW] Side Arm Warriors
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Swarmer
October 11, 2005, 6:50 am
The no-primary-weapons clan idea is complete. The website is: http://saw.50webs.com/

Summary: SAW is a clan that uses only SOCOM, knife, chainsaw, LAW, and grenades. This is a serious clan, although we will have plenty of fun. There will be a lot of practice, as one would expect from a unique clan like this. Although attendance is not required in practices, membership is based on skill level. If the rest of the clan is improving way ahead of you, you will have to catch up or be asked to leave. We will continually be practicing and testing new tactics and strategies.
Members must be adept in ALL secondary weapons. Mastery of the hand gernade is essential. Note that that is not an entry requirement, but a requirement for staying in the clan. As I said before, we will practice A LOT. There are a lot of things for all of us to learn.
Please refer to the message boards for more information on joining.

Yukwunhang
October 11, 2005, 9:06 am
Joined.
:D

Deleted User
October 11, 2005, 11:36 pm
Zomg, if only you would have made this before I re-joined SL. :F

Melba
October 11, 2005, 11:54 pm
I'd like to join. But i like to think of myself as "inactive" :(

Deleted User
October 12, 2005, 12:25 am
What is with you and the saw? Why not use knife or something?

im Spicy
October 12, 2005, 1:02 am
swarmer give me all ur contact info. I dont have aim so.....

Swarmer
October 12, 2005, 2:15 am
because saws are sweet. thats pretty much all you need to know. also, we use knives and all the other secondaries in this clan.

ECKS, just post on the forum and i'll add you.

Deleted User
October 12, 2005, 2:28 am
do you have msn Swarmer, your not responding to emails...

btw, ive only been killed once by a chainsaw dude lol. I was in mid air and i was in a crisis of reloading and he sawed me flew up to me and sawed my limbs off.. lmfao. I was like Ahhh!

im Spicy
October 12, 2005, 4:09 am
ARG....i know that im in. I want to be able to contact you though.

Swarmer
October 12, 2005, 7:14 am
Oh. well, my email is ncSwarmer@gmail.com
I dont usually use MSN but i will try to more often now. its nc_swarmer@hotmail.com

But still sign up at the forums.

And for all new members, after signing up on the forums, let me know, so i can enable you access to the members only area. I have an important post there that all members need to read.

Deleted User
October 12, 2005, 8:11 pm
If I wasnt already in a clan I would join immedietly, this sounds like a cfun idea.

Giantarm
October 13, 2005, 3:34 am
I'll join. WIll there be any clan wars?

Swarmer
October 13, 2005, 6:35 am
There defintely will be clan wars. Post on the SAW boards in the thread about joining, I'll add you once I get all your info and stuff.

After this post, I am going to have to stop active recruitment. We have enough players now, but if you are still interested, post in the prospective members thread at the SAW boards, and we can see how things work out. But in general, recruiting has stopped for the time being. Thanks for everyons interest.

DragonSlayer
October 13, 2005, 7:48 pm
I want to be the first to play a clan war with you. It should be interesting. :D

Sp_Nights
October 14, 2005, 12:41 am
Can I join SAW?
I used to be in a other clan but it fell apart...

My msn is Sp_Nightstalker@msn.com

Yukwunhang
October 14, 2005, 1:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Swarmer
After this post, I am going to have to stop active recruitment. We have enough players now, but if you are still interested, post in the prospective members thread at the SAW boards, and we can see how things work out. But in general, recruiting has stopped for the time being. Thanks for everyons interest.

Unless you are really really good, like owning almost everyone in the clan, otherwise, no.

im Spicy
October 14, 2005, 7:45 pm
AWW YA we are gonna saw-own! We are gonna end up playing like Kazuki's Saw DC movies. That'll be fun :D

Deleted User
October 14, 2005, 10:53 pm
Yeah yeah, try and saw me huh, Ill knife your head right about 20 ft away.

Giantarm
October 15, 2005, 2:45 am
Hey Saw'n Nades, I emailed you and posted on the clan forum... Am I the last one in or am I not in at all.

headstone
October 17, 2005, 12:25 am
I'm an idiot, I sent you an email and posted on the forums, but didn't notice you stopped recruiting.

XuK-BackStabber-Leader
October 17, 2005, 1:40 am
headstone come check out my clan if you like knife

Deleted User
October 17, 2005, 2:29 am
How rude..

Skywalker
October 17, 2005, 4:04 am
I am interested in this clan. Want another member?

im Spicy
October 17, 2005, 4:20 am
quote:Originally posted by Sp_NightsCan I join SAW?
I used to be in a other clan but it fell apart...

My msn is Sp_Nightstalker@msn.com

FODA!!!

im Spicy
October 17, 2005, 4:21 am
COME JOIN THE SAW SIDE OF THE SOLDAT!

Skywalker
October 17, 2005, 4:27 am
ok, sent an email

im Spicy
October 17, 2005, 4:42 am
skywalker do you have msn messanger?

Skywalker
October 17, 2005, 6:12 pm
Yes, well, i have to set it up bc i quit using it and redid my comp. But i do have an address for hotmail, and i can set up messenger today. paintballdave86@hotmail.com

I also have AIM, i can use it too. MY nick is pbdave86 on it.

Ill get it ready later, in a couple hours ill be home. At programming class right now. Learning c++ :)

Aegis
October 17, 2005, 11:28 pm
Recruiting has been closed. Please do not ask to be a member, the response is no. Swarmer is also out of town, so he won't recieve your e-mails anyway.

I wish a mod would close this thread..

Swarmer
October 18, 2005, 1:36 am
well im back, i just wont be able to play much this week, but yeah, recruiting has ended. Thanks Aegis. Sorry guys. If you really aspire to join, just play in U13 a lot with us, and eventually we might ask you to if we think you are good.

Thanks for all the interest.

azn_chipmunk
October 26, 2005, 3:18 am
yo swarmer

guess who?!

teddy and i wanna join *shrug*

:P

if you wanna own me and say no... sure :)

Deleted User
October 30, 2005, 12:00 pm
i like the idea :D, could piss alot of people off if you own them with the overlooked guns

Godzilla
January 25, 2006, 8:54 pm
to bad i seen this to late i love to use secondary weapons all well hit me up if u wanna talk lol im a Bushey08@yahoo.com or give me ur msn kk ty bye.

Aegis
January 26, 2006, 1:00 am
[SAW] Died months ago, due to Swarmer dropping off the face of the earth for like 4 weeks. Sorry.

Outcast
January 26, 2006, 10:28 am
Godzilla, do NOT ressurect OLD threads please. Especially if you don't know if the clan is still alive. This, and the general spamming and irrelevant posts(also double posts) over the clan recruitment section has just earned you your first warning. Thread locked as the clan is dead.