( search forums )
Soldat-T shirt design
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Hiei
October 11, 2005, 2:58 pm
Ok guys right now i'm sitting in my graphic arts class and i can't think of a shirt idea. I know i wanty it to have my name on it and maybe my weapons. I use m79 and knife the problem is i can only use 2 colors. This is what makes it so difficult....... So if maybe one of you could get me a picture of an idea you have or actually make it and post it, i would be most appretiative.

Deleted User
October 11, 2005, 3:19 pm
use the t-shirt background color and u have 3 colors... like if the t shirt is black u can use it for a weapon... and write SOLDAT in red and make the knife blace white and for the handle u use the shirts black color with white outlines....

just an idea

Melba
October 11, 2005, 4:39 pm
This t-shirt will make you the coolest person in school. Everyone will be like "yeah, Hiei is that guy with the Soldat t-shirt. I want that t-shirt... badly :("
And even the girls will be like "Wow cool! m79. i love that gun. Much better than that overpowered barret, amirite? Knife is also by far the best secondary. Law sucks now in 1.3 after it got nerfed" and "I love you Hiei you're so cool can i touch your penis?"

Toumaz
October 11, 2005, 4:54 pm
I smell bash pit... and I can see a huge siggy!

Anyway... keep it simple. Put your name at the top, then some kind of subtitle like "I AM TEH MASTER" and then a big Soldat text, and then put your weapons at the bottom ("I OWN TEH NOOBS WITH:").

Oh well... I'm not good at design.

peemonkey
October 11, 2005, 6:24 pm
"nerdlol"

Hiei
October 12, 2005, 2:24 pm
stfu Pee

Deleted User
October 12, 2005, 2:25 pm
Why waste a perfectly good t-shirt for something as stupid as a soldat shirt?

Alamo
October 12, 2005, 3:21 pm
Soldat shirts are cool... I want those from the coffeepress thing... I don't want to pay as much with handling and shipping x.x

Rhombus
October 12, 2005, 3:53 pm
You'd rather put something on that shirt like: "Dude, wtf are you looking at", or "24 hours a day.... 24 bottles in a beer crate... is that a coincidense?"
Or "Blame Canada!"
Or make it say "All right, I'll turn around ONE more time" on both sides.
Seriously... a soldat T-shirt? nah...
Or just make a big "T" on the front, and another one on the back. (since it's a T-shirt)
(or perhaps a Teehee-shirt)