( search forums )
SOCOMage
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Norris Scott
October 12, 2005, 4:23 am
Using only SOCOM (and occasionally M79) on Shinzeng or whatever's Realistic CTF, I was blasting away through the opposing team. So much so that, for the first time ever (And I've been playing for nearly two years!! This is pretty interesting o_O) I was actually getting voted by one guy to be kicked.

At first, he said I was using a program, then he said 'reds if you want to win you'll kick', and then he said 'do i really need a reason'. It was pretty funny--I never got kicked, but I had to go shortly after the game ended. Just pausing to post this now before I head off to bed :P

So basically, using only SOCOM and the rare M79, I blared through their opposition. The following screencap was taken at the end of the game:

[IMAGE]

The last point scored was actually thanks to me. I threw the flag to a team-mate so they could take it, because I knew if I waited I'd be waiting awhile more then likely--my team was good, but weren't really 'plowing through' the opposition.

So I hand off the flag and go running into enemy territory, take down two soldats with my SOCOM, reload...and the enemy flagger is RIGHT in front of me. I hop over him as he tries to hit me with his AK, fire down onto his head, land behind him, fire again to kill him, then chase down the flag.

Pretty soon after several reds respawned, but by then it was too late--the guy I gave the flag made the final score.

All in all, I'm rather proud ^_^

Anyway, share your SOCOMing wonder moments, I'm interested in hearing them :)

EDIT: If the image is too small (It is on mine...I realize it'll be huge on other's as not everyone runs on the same resolution I do, lol) then I'll mention the scores.

I, in the end, got 165 points. The closest contendor to that was on my team, the guy who got the final score, which was 59 points.

So I made 6 flag captures, which is 20 points per cap on that server I believe, so I made a total of 45 kills using SOCOM (and actually, maybe only three or four times, the M79)

Swarmer
October 12, 2005, 7:01 am
cool. socom is indeed pretty awesome on realistic.

Jenkins
October 12, 2005, 10:50 am
Me you b**ch, you really ARE getting good.
It look as if you've gone out of my league so...
Lets call it a draw.

Deleted User
October 12, 2005, 5:10 pm
I love the Socom on Real servers. It just total poonthage...

Anywhoo, good job ya showoff :P

Deleted User
October 12, 2005, 5:28 pm
thats really good with only you a socom. How come when I've played you you never use socom??

Chonoryoku
October 12, 2005, 8:22 pm
I think the Socom is better than most Autos on Realisitic. Almost as much damage with much faster reload and far less recoil.

Haha, Soldier can't handle you and your Socom skills. <: