( search forums )
Sprees
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Dupont
October 12, 2005, 12:43 pm
When I was playing in "Resident Evil" server I got a huge spree, but eventually it started saying bull[CENSORED] about photon cannons and cheaing. Is there an actual end to killing sprees?

Melba
October 12, 2005, 3:54 pm
I think it just eventually switches to MASTA KILLA!!! after a while, and then it doesn't change.

?
October 12, 2005, 6:07 pm
I got "Cow tails" once... but that was a long time ago...

F3nyx
October 12, 2005, 6:21 pm
Yeah, after it says "Just what you see!" it's just MASTA KILLA forever.

Da cHeeSeMaN
October 12, 2005, 6:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?I got "Cow tails" once... but that was a long time ago...

LMAO

Deleted User
October 12, 2005, 10:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by DupontWhen I was playing in "Resident Evil" server I got a huge spree, but eventually it started saying bull[CENSORED] about photon cannons and cheaing. Is there an actual end to killing sprees?

I beleive you're recieving messages for combo-kills that you're making. If you killed a guy after a previous chain of kills, and it happened to say "Cheater!" thats just saying you're at *this* many kills. Its in no way trying to call you a cheater...when it begins a vote and says "possible cheating" for the reason, then its calling you a cheater. ;)

tRaQs
October 13, 2005, 12:45 am
Then what if I have a vote kick and a Cheater message??

Social Poison
October 13, 2005, 12:50 am
You can see this pretty often if you do a zombie server with automatic weapon and nade damage jacked up.

DT
October 13, 2005, 8:42 pm
if you get like 50+ or so kills then it does stop with just one phase after each kill.