( search forums )
Halo mods 3.0 [update]
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your totally 1337 mods!
SERIAL KILLeR
October 12, 2005, 8:14 pm
Not a new Halo mod but a new version of the Halo mod by v13t b01 and Rambo_6, V3.0!!!

Whats new in 3.0?
2 New interface weapon gfx styles (normal and button style).New sounds, most from Halo and Halo2 (used the 2 CTF sounds from Sgt. York mod).4 New interfaces (2 registred and 2 non-registred).Explosion changed.Changed powerup kits.New bullet Gfx.Ranny changed to "Shield".Bravo team are now covenant Elites.Some weapons gfx remade or re-coulered.New Alternate weapons.Made compatible with soldat1.3(installs in mods directory).Halo music added(mp3)Weapons mod.

Weapons and interfaces:

[IMAGE]

Screenshot:

[IMAGE]

Download Page

damnnation
October 12, 2005, 8:19 pm
Best halo mod ever!
Weapons look great, gameplay alo, includes almost everything that can be shanged
Another nice mod SK

Deleted User
October 12, 2005, 8:22 pm
yea this is best ever!!

Deleted User
October 12, 2005, 8:25 pm
Very nice, the weapons are well drawn, I just dont like halo though :p so I dont think I'll be downloading. Gosteks look realy nice too, and interfaces are a bit plane but nice.

Hoodlum
October 12, 2005, 8:58 pm
The interface is sweet.

This is byfar the best halo mod evarrr.

N1nj@
October 12, 2005, 9:32 pm
v13t b01 is still alive?

peemonkey
October 12, 2005, 9:39 pm
if it werent a lame sci fi future crap thing , i'd use this for helllla long. great quality, but i just hate the genre. henchin allies it'll stay for now, i love the WM i made for its XD

xtishereb
October 12, 2005, 10:48 pm
/me downloads.

<3 for the sechsy Gostex.

I'ma make a shortcut, this is going on my desktop!

papasurf31
October 12, 2005, 10:50 pm
Wow...damn...I didn't think this would happen...I'm gonna have to update my halo mod AGAIN!

Great mod, looks like it totally pwns mine and all others...but for how long?

I think my covenat elite gostek is better, and I like my interface guns more (personal bias), but the addition of a weapons.ini is something I don't have, and the interfaces are probably better too. The bluish outlined guns suck though.

<3 the minigun, it's pseudo 3d-ness is very appealing.

System_Decay
October 12, 2005, 11:43 pm
I think papa is write about his Elite gostek I personally think his looks better but other than that everything looks good *DL*

Source
October 13, 2005, 12:15 am
very nice mod, i just love the curser.

Rambo_6
October 13, 2005, 3:43 am
I used to have all the pictures done for the mod.

Bah.

Silent Soldier
October 13, 2005, 6:15 am
At last a good Halo mod. *D/L*

dr.ON
October 13, 2005, 11:30 am
OMG! well 1 sexx'eh halo mod.D/L

¤JOJO¤
October 13, 2005, 11:35 am
I dont like the "futur mods" but this is really great !!
Im downloading !!

SPARTAN_III
October 13, 2005, 11:44 am
it totally owns sgt.york's mod, thats for sure.

:O finally a halomod with unregged ints!!

<3 this

Giantarm
October 13, 2005, 1:27 pm
I don't really like halo but I'll try it.

Giantarm
October 13, 2005, 1:30 pm
I like how it instantly starts soldat with the mod though.

Leo
October 13, 2005, 1:44 pm
I installed and played the mod. It's great, however I have a small notice. When a player is wounded they all get the same blue colour around them. As a result it's a bit difficult to know who is friend and who is not.

UGK
October 13, 2005, 2:28 pm
Yay For install program. This is the 1st mod i've been able to install on 1.3 . YAY

Scratch
October 13, 2005, 4:17 pm
I love halo but when I played with a halo-mod I just wanted to play with normal soldat. but with this mod, playing really rox! wow, gj serial killer >:D

SPARTAN_III
October 13, 2005, 5:39 pm
there have been many attepts at making a 2D halo game but this beats all of them.

Keron Cyst
October 13, 2005, 6:43 pm
Now to edit every single map so all the appropriate polygons regenerate to simulate shielding :-D I love the blue overshielding (shouldn't the Master Chiefs have orange, tho'?).

Deleted User
October 13, 2005, 7:21 pm
this is a great mod, and s_k asked me to beta test it:p

numgun
October 14, 2005, 1:49 pm
wohooo! finally! more futuristic mods!
meh... all we would need anymore is the vehicles : P

Deleted User
October 14, 2005, 9:30 pm
Hmm...Gee, this mod looks interesting. I'm gonna try it regardless of the fact I hate Halo to death.

iLLskiLLs
October 14, 2005, 10:10 pm
I downloaded this mod when I try to install it says 'This file contains invalid data"

Deleted User
October 16, 2005, 3:50 pm
I got it, it looks alright... the carbines shots are long thing green lasers, not big pink globs, i thnk the covenent elite could have looked better, i think that some of the weapon placements were weird... it just didnt feel right...

So i tryed takeing it out, delete it from the Mods folder, that seems the easiest thing to do no? so when i do, it siad it couldnt because the disk was full or subject to write-copyright... so... how do i get rid of it?

Blackdavis
October 16, 2005, 4:12 pm
love it :P

LUNATIC COW
October 16, 2005, 4:27 pm
The only thing I don't like is the in-game shotgun. It looks nice on the interface menu, but in game it seems to grey.

That One Guy
October 17, 2005, 10:36 pm
FINALLY an excellent Halo mod! Someone else (can't remember who) made a good one, but this is just plain amazing. I love everything about it, except one thing, as said above. The Carbine doesn't shoot pinkish purple globs. It's more of a semi-auto greenish lasery thingy. Kinda like the sniper shot, but green. Ah, you know what I mean. I'll shut up now.

SPARTAN_III
October 18, 2005, 4:53 am
kinda hard to make a greenish laser because green is set as invisible, remember?

the sniper needs to be faster.

and can the music replace one of the soldat songs (necromancide, gore, whatever) cuz i don't like leaving winamp on in the bagkground.

Hiei
October 18, 2005, 2:54 pm
NICE MAN...This is prolly the best Halo mod i may have ever seen

SERIAL KILLeR
October 18, 2005, 8:14 pm
Thx for the comments :D

Ok I fixed the ruger bullet didnt how it looked. Here's the fixed bullet Ruger77-bullet.bmp

For the next version gonna make the Sniper shoot faster and a 2 shot kill and also will make the ruger a less damage but more ammo.
Anyone got some more suggestions for the weapon stats?

SPARTAN_III : i thought about doing that but the file was to either to big or to bad quality.
You can download a high quality version here gore.rar (16Mb :o).
Just place the gore.it in the modules folder. Might put a lower quality version in the next version.

SPARTAN_III
October 19, 2005, 3:01 am
make the law shoot faster too. am i blind or does the fuelrod shoot clusters? it should fire m79 nades.

and can you make dual magnums (halo 2 pistols) for deagles?

if ur gonna have the needler as the steyr make it shoot arrows cus needler round stick to crap. modify the arrow.bmp into the needler round.

dunno what to make the bow...maybe the bruteshot?

EDITZOR: wtf the fulerod gun is backwards! the green "magazine" thingy should be at the back, and the gun itself should point the other direction (both ways)

GAMEOVER
October 20, 2005, 5:06 pm
You should have a open source version out.

Who flung poo
October 21, 2005, 2:07 am
even tho you hate halo doesnt mean you have to badmouth this mod, what you hate should be to yourself unless it's really important to say.

btw, nice mod s_k,
-who flung poo

Deleted User
October 21, 2005, 1:59 pm
Cool mode....!! ( . )|( . )

Who flung poo
October 22, 2005, 2:53 am
The Mp3 does not work. But nice work, what are the other hair styles like that are marked "-"?

-Who Flung Poo??

¤JOJO¤
October 22, 2005, 12:14 pm
the gosteks are realy great, i love this mod !

caliber
November 15, 2005, 10:34 pm
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEE

Deleted User
November 17, 2005, 2:37 pm
awsome mod man i just dl it and it rocks the wepons and the sound are right from the game halo it rocks

Rhombus
November 18, 2005, 7:50 am
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIkinda hard to make a greenish laser because green is set as invisible, remember?

the sniper needs to be faster.

and can the music replace one of the soldat songs (necromancide, gore, whatever) cuz i don't like leaving winamp on in the bagkground.

G255 R0 B0 is set to invisible, but if you make the laser G254 R0 B0 it will be just as green, but not invisible, thank you very much.

antomi
November 24, 2005, 4:08 am
hey, this is v13tb01, for real. man, thanks for.... resurrecting it man. lol, yeah, i kinda died for a bit. well, i'll be on and off, more like.... once a year-ish? anyways, glad to know that im still remembered. sorta. thanks again for the great mod.

Deleted User
November 24, 2005, 5:34 am
where's the assult rifle? :D
looks awwwwwwsome

Twalex02
April 2, 2006, 7:33 pm
before i download this mod which im sure will be awesome just like the game, can u play as the elites as well?

rabidhamster
April 2, 2006, 8:07 pm
^bad twalex. do not revive old ancient topics. please read the forum rules before you get flamed for doing something else.

yes, blue team is elites.

Twalex02
April 2, 2006, 8:52 pm
sry didnt mean to bring up old things i was just wondering if u could be an elite in this, cause i like the elites

Sowaka
April 3, 2006, 4:51 pm
Yes you can. Just go onto the bravo team whenever you are in a team game and your character will be a covenant.

damnnation
April 3, 2006, 7:09 pm
there, you know it, now please, let this die...

papasurf31
April 3, 2006, 7:28 pm
Locked to seal in the freshness.