Screenies:
[URL]
[URL]

Download:
[URL]

POST COMMENTS.....PLEASE!!!

The Geologist
October 13, 2005, 8:29 pm
1) Looks too large...smaller maps (generally) focus gameplay and promote fun.
2) No shading! Learn to shade! And please, use more than two colors. The whole map is one color with the exception of the red spikes.
3) Tunnels are very staight. Too much camping here.
4) Where do flags and players spawn? Too much distance between these points can hinder gameplay.
5) Use a scenery or two, they make the map pretty.
6) This map may as well not even go above ground, it's huge enough as is.

headstone
October 13, 2005, 8:29 pm
Use scenery... and shading... the map is boring visually and cramped physically. Also, you've wasted tons of space on wide open brown polys.

ps im trying to work with ctf_jump

Deleted User
October 13, 2005, 9:05 pm
lol, thanks for the input....*sob*
1)its hard to shade using mapmaker
2)i make a smaller map next time
3)i'm starting a new map now...

headstone
October 13, 2005, 11:35 pm
I shade using map maker.

Maybe rather than just starting a new one, you should go back and put effort into your previous maps.

The Geologist
October 14, 2005, 1:02 am
You have to learn to use the map maker (heaven forbid, I know), to know how to shade. It's seriously not hard...polyworks even has tools that let you pick a color and wave your cursor across your polys to color them. It's just a matter of building shapes that promote good shading.

I'd still just practice with a new map, keep it small, and experiment with poly layouts that look good when shaded.

peemonkey
October 14, 2005, 1:20 am
yea, but dont release every practice map you make, it's just not smart and clogs the new map arteries.

Deleted User
October 14, 2005, 1:48 am
ok, i try to learn shading using mapmaker :( but polyworks doesnt work for me (some error #79 or sumthing) so i will mayb practice making good maps and shading them, then i learn how to waypoint :P thanks for you critisim (dunnno how thats spelled).

warpo
October 16, 2005, 7:06 am
good luck