( search forums )
Fun times
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
October 14, 2005, 4:11 am
I was just playing some plain old CTF, when I suddenly realized that it was boring as hell, so I decided to start an HTF server with DM maps to see if I could find some people to saw. Of course, a server with one player on it doesn't pick up traffic very quickly, so I added a chainsaw bot on delta to waste some time until someone was bored enough to join. Eventually, someone joined and started a player surge until the server was full. (only 6 players, so that's not really a big feat)

After wining a few games, I decided to do something different. I set the playerlimit to seven and joined delta with my bot and took on everyone with a saw. I won game after game with me and Snowman (the bot's name) on the top of the score list, and the teams started getting mad at me, I had a few people who accused me of cheating, and one who tried to votekick me.

One guy tried to ally both the teams together against me, and, surprisingly, he succeeded. I managed to evade them for awhile, but they finally took me down and disbanded. I then proceeded to win the game and further piss off the two teams. Eventually, people started to leave, and the server ended up being full of Majors, so I took it down.

There's nothin' better than takin' on six people with a saw and a bot and winning so much that everyone leaves.

Koon
October 16, 2005, 3:42 am
Awesome.

How did you join delta team?

Deleted User
October 16, 2005, 4:20 am
/setteam4 1, of course.