Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Kaider
October 15, 2005, 7:58 am
Hello,hello,hello.

I am in a great clan called [{PRO}].
Professional
Ruinous
Operations
We only have a few members so far,but we will grow in numbers and power.
We have tryouts,so we don't just go around giving the [{PRO}] title away to anyone who wants it.
We will have a website up and running when we get some more members.
Clan tryouts are every friday night,where you can meet the leader,and if you get in,he will give you contact information,and notify the clan that you have joined.
We will be having Capture the Flag and Infiltration matches, some might be realistic,others might not.

EDIT: If you have MSN and want to join,please leave your email,and I can have the leader contact you. We also might have tryout servers other than fridays if the leader sees fit.

Snipedmyself
October 15, 2005, 10:07 pm
sounds like a cult. and you left all the contact information.

XAVALOONX
October 16, 2005, 2:54 am
Ok ladies lets not fight about it. Im the leader of the [{PRO}] clan. Now were building a website now with all contact info. This forums is a heads up. So if you think this is a waste of time leave. I will post on this forum when the website is up.

K guys im not going to be here friday or saturday night. So the tryouts will be on Friday 2:00 mountain time. The game will be teammatch call [{PRO}]CLANTRYOUTS. Hope to see you there. The most we will recruite that day will be 2.

(Double-post combined. - Kazuki)

Snipedmyself
October 21, 2005, 5:48 am
What time is it gonna end, i dont think i wanna be home so early + i wanna pro in my name

XAVALOONX
October 25, 2005, 11:28 pm
K snipedmyself u and I can do a 1v1 and ill see how good u are add Csufan_soldat@hotmail.com to your msn(if u have one) If not just post on this forum! we still have 2 1/2 people so plz contact me!!

Kazuki
October 27, 2005, 9:14 pm
Double-post combined and spam deleted. Keep it clean. :)

Kaider
November 2, 2005, 11:18 pm
Thanks Kazuki.
Bumpage.

Kaider
November 7, 2005, 2:02 am
Anyone can post at any time now....

Gortaak
November 7, 2005, 8:58 am
ill try out, you can contact me this by messengers
AIM: Cradlefan666
MSN: Cradlefan666@hotmail.com
Yahoo: Demonichacksaw

Kaider
November 8, 2005, 11:39 pm
I'll have avaloon contact you soon,I added you and told him to add you,but he is at his dad's for the week,so.....ya

IvanO4
November 9, 2005, 11:54 am
Do you guys wanna have war agains our clan. We are still noobs so we are trying to get more exoerienced for some leagues. Please contact me if you are interseted. ivanostir@hotmail.com
clan name:Nervous Breakdown
leader:IvanO4

Kaider
November 15, 2005, 7:50 pm
Please post in the our clan wars topic, under tournaments and clanwars, then under [{PRO}} clan looking for opponent

Kaider
November 25, 2005, 5:34 am
Anyone who wants to join can post now....

20mexicans
November 25, 2005, 1:32 pm
hey i wanna tryout but i wanna know wat 2:00 mountain time is in the eastern timezone causei live in florida so i wnana know wattime that is for people that live in florida

Kaider
November 27, 2005, 4:44 am
2:00 mountain time is 1 hour ahead of mine I think...so that would be 3:00 florida time.

I think.

XAVALOONX
December 3, 2005, 6:12 am
Im sorry guys ive been having some people issues lately. Im really excited about all you guys posting ill start contacting so post any questions. Im going to be alot more up to date so....

Kaider
December 17, 2005, 6:49 am
This topic needs bumping. Please join PRO!

DeLarge
December 17, 2005, 7:06 am
Am I allowed to join PRO, or will you reject me because I went too hard on you-know-what.

MSN / E-Mail = diablo_sv268@hotmail.com

Kaider
December 24, 2005, 12:14 am
What's in the past is in the past. I'll have Avaloon contact you.

EDIT: You've joined MEF.

Kite Teh L33t
December 27, 2005, 12:06 am
Name: Just changed from Kampin' Karl / Knifin' Kneel to Kite Teh L33t :D

Weapons: MP5, Knife

History: I've been playing soldat for a few months. In most servers I go on im usually at the top end of the list. Here are a few screen-shots (when my name Was kampin' Karl and Knifin' Kneel)

Screenshots:[URL] Mostly on page 2, but a couple on page 1.

Why i should be in your clan: Because I can spell and punctuate, and i am.. er.. you just should :D

Contact details:

MSN: robinperris@hotmail.com
E-mail: robinperris@hotmail.com
Online Avatar: Kite Takuma Minase