( search forums )
binky-thingy
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Blue Devil
October 15, 2005, 10:59 am
this idea will make autos a better choice when fighting a barretard. the idea is that the binkrecovery will be slower the more damaged the binked is. its pretty simple, and not hard to implement.

i am ahab
October 15, 2005, 1:24 pm
quote:
binkrecovery will be slower the more damaged the binked is.

do you mean that if the persons health is low then they recover from bink slower?
or that the more hits you land the slower they recover?

Dark_Noddy
October 15, 2005, 2:24 pm
The barret is fine.. stop wanting to nerf it !

Blue Devil
October 15, 2005, 2:35 pm
lower health=recover slow

And I also think that barret is fine! but if you see a barret now you'll pick a barret, m79, or something else except autos (if you arent really good at autos). and think of a game were nearly everybody uses onehit kills weapons: they will never need to use medkits! if they are better with high health the game might be more intressting.
And the barret wont be badder, the autos will be better.

Deleted User
October 15, 2005, 7:35 pm
Dark Noddy the barret has virtually no bink. The only time it gets binked is when you get shot by autos.... and spas.

M

Deleted User
October 15, 2005, 8:28 pm
Yeah, whenever I shoot a barreter with an auto I wonder why they didn't get binked and miss.

a-4-year-old
October 15, 2005, 9:52 pm
don't make the barret bad, make the autos good!

F3nyx
October 15, 2005, 11:27 pm
Uhh, I don't like the idea of linking health with combat performance. Making injured players into worse fighters would eliminate a lot of the really cool comebacks that skilled players can pull off.

Blue Devil
October 16, 2005, 11:51 am
yes, you get a point there, but a skilled player would avoid the bullets until the bink is down.