( search forums )
ngggg.... wtf is up with the server hating me?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
October 15, 2005, 5:03 pm
This isn't rlly a rant, but i want to know... how come when i join a server, some say i am cheating and instantly sets me up for a votekick?

I got banned from 2 of my fave servers becos of this... i've also seen other people getting it too...

Why does it happen? I didn't even get a chance to choose a weapon from the menu before i was kicked... and permanently banned.

T-Money
October 15, 2005, 5:04 pm
I've been getting that too, ppl saying I am advertising for the Rev hack when I'm definitely not...I dunno. Maybe they're just [CENSORED]s. I advise sticking to U13.

October 15, 2005, 5:07 pm
i never hack... but it's like instaban for me....

BTW, anyone know how to contact himitsukichi? i tried thier site... can;t understand nething...

Deleted User
October 15, 2005, 5:12 pm
Maybe you guys downloaded that crap that says, "Get the Hack At this site!" and you dont notice, or some hacker is doing random vote kicks and some people press f12 beacuse their morons.

October 15, 2005, 5:20 pm
Read what i said: I DON'T USE HAX!

I don't have any on my system, and even if i did, it would have been wiped when i did disk cleanup.

Chonoryoku
October 15, 2005, 5:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by 117Read what i said: I DON'T USE HAX!

If you read correctly, he said you may have not noticed you downloaded it somehow.

Deleted User
October 15, 2005, 6:24 pm
ya i been getting kick with in a few secs of joining LIKE before i can pick a wp

Source
October 15, 2005, 7:46 pm
maybe you guys signed up for EnEsCe's nickname registration thing and your IP changed and now it kicks you

FliesLikeABrick
October 15, 2005, 8:05 pm
i am thinking the same thing as Source. If you are using enesce's NR, go to http://nr.enesce.com and download the dynamic IP update client to update your IP in the database

a-4-year-old
October 15, 2005, 9:39 pm
i got into a game and some lamer said leave and votekicked me with reason of "stupid" good thing he kicked me or i would have flamed his ass so bad he wouldn't be able to sit for years! there is nothing different about it not a clan server, if hes gonna make a private server, dont make a max player of 32!!! so [CENSORED]ing retarded

Source
October 15, 2005, 9:47 pm
you know flaming never helps....

paramud
October 15, 2005, 11:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldi got into a game and some lamer said leave and votekicked me with reason of "stupid"
Maybe he was right then.

bond_james_bond
October 15, 2005, 11:53 pm
whats up with the whole "Revolution Hack"

October 16, 2005, 2:11 am
i don't dl anything... only demos.

Deleted User
October 16, 2005, 9:21 pm
This is only slightly on-topic, but still. If you're making a private server, PASSWORD IT. I was immediately kicked from SIX servers yesterday.