( search forums )
Dealing with Soldat Revolution Mobs
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
wmg
October 16, 2005, 2:17 am
Sometimes when you notice a shade or two jumping beside your back or your base, you'll get annoyed, but dont consider you can ban him, or you'll be banned!

One good idea is to ask them some questions or talk to them with some unpleasant words like foul languages, but I prefer saying "Hi hacker ******" and he will sometimes "Hi" you and say "I'm not cheating" and leave.

If there is a hacker with a chainsaw, equip yourselves with a m97. You should've hit him by pressing a normal aim if he keeps wandering behind your back and trying to chain you and typing out loudly "chained!"

If a hacker say he is not, you can login as a spectator and zoom at him. Don't bother video-recording his jumping techniques and telemoving skills, and then upload into these forums. Let our real Soldat power beat him hard in the public!

Nevertheless, I think the most considerable method is to leave him ALONE and let him cheat with himself.

The Geologist
October 16, 2005, 2:21 am
It's a shame that leaving people like this alone just gives them room to ruin the game. Is someone feeling bitter?

wmg
October 16, 2005, 2:25 am
Ya, but it's truly effective to get these hackers out.

Btw, te ultimate way to deal with a hacker in CTF (if he have teleport flags) is that someone has to be another hacker. We can be sure that if one keeps a flag himself alive, teleport flags cannot be used.

If you've successfully killed a hacker, don't bother laughing him loud.

Deleted User
October 16, 2005, 3:37 am
If you guys have ever played CS, the amount of hackers in Soldat is nothing.

criddo
October 16, 2005, 5:12 am
Stupid hackers. I had a game of CTF the other day and 4 people where hacking, and you couldn't kill them

Deleted User
October 16, 2005, 6:07 am
if they are doing that masskill crap, whip out a knife and just keep stabbing infront of yourself. they die ^_^

Deleted User
October 16, 2005, 5:00 pm
dont worry those hackers get what they deserve, a virus :D unless they looked in this forum and found out how to remove it

Deleted User
October 16, 2005, 5:37 pm
To be perfectly honest, I often don't mind when a hacker comes in and starts messing around in a deathmatch server when there aren't many other people in there with me already. They provide an interesting challenge that's actually a nice change of pace from the usual thing, unless they're using some kind of retarded hack that makes them impossible to kill.

When they just come into a server that has a relatively large number of people and just start acting like asses, especially on any game mode with teams... That's when it's too far for me, because they're just plain ruining the experience, and for too many people.

Da cHeeSeMaN
October 16, 2005, 5:42 pm
stop already wed the hacker talks...its a scaring meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

.Loki
October 16, 2005, 9:13 pm
yeah, depending on what hack they are using, it can actually be fun.

Hehe, people call me a hacker upon occasion, so I guess it's like fighting someone a little bit more on my level. >=D

Deleted User
October 17, 2005, 12:01 am
I haven't come across too many hackers in the new version. Maybe one or two. I didn't realize it was such a big problem.

Deleted User
October 17, 2005, 12:15 am
It isn't, really. People are just over reacting.

BManx2000
October 17, 2005, 12:18 am
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeif they are doing that masskill crap, whip out a knife and just keep stabbing infront of yourself. they die ^_^

Nice tip. I tried that on a deathmatch server today and it worked [IMAGE]

ZOMG smiley!