( search forums )
I am ready to join a clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Skywalker
October 16, 2005, 8:25 pm
Ive been playin since May'05, and I am really interested in these clan wars that are taking place. I would like to join a clan. I like to play CTF, INF, and some tdm, I like to play with a team.

Nick: Skywalker
Fav weapon: Ak, Aug
Fav sidearm: Knife, socom
Experience: bout half a year
rating: I am about 7/10, pretty good, but not perfect
I would be able to play every night(10:00 or later Central time American)

XuK-BackStabber-Leader
October 16, 2005, 9:19 pm
Looking at your post your looking for a clan that is already built up most likely, but i have a new clan that is looking for members who use knife. We are a knife only clan, this means that you will only fight with knife whole game, if you lose knife you punch and you can also nade. I know this seems like a stupid idea but i know that we can win in clan wars if we have a good team of really talented knifers. If you interested post back here or go look at hte recruitment thread under `Xuk|Xtreme United Knifers.

Skywalker
October 17, 2005, 4:05 am
I may be interested. I want to see about the SAW clan i saw first. Thanks for a reply. Ill email you if I dont go with SAW clan, or may repost here.

Leo Da Lunerfox
October 17, 2005, 5:13 am
ILOA is currently recruiting players who can use a machine gun well, as well as using other weapons decently. Come to www.elephanthunter.us/iloa and register for more info.

XuK-BackStabber-Leader
October 17, 2005, 5:42 am
Ok sky, would be happy to have you if you dont make it into saw. You can also post on Xtreme United Knifers thread.

Skywalker
October 18, 2005, 12:29 am
OK, nevermind about SAW. Ive just been told an abrubt NO!!! so, i am visiting the ILOA at the moment and registering. I may join up with you since i would rather use a primary. XUK, still not sure i could go knife only. I have to ask you some questions first. Ill email ya.

Leo Da Lunerfox
October 18, 2005, 2:48 am
Skywalker: I have saw your registration, and I still require you to post up a topic on the recruitment board with the information needed.