( search forums )
Fave weaps...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Dilo22
October 17, 2005, 8:51 pm
Sooo... What's yours?

I know 40% of you will say barret, but...

My top 3 are (in no order)
1. m79
2. ak74
3. Ruger

Judge_Man
October 17, 2005, 9:01 pm
This has been done before... use search.

m79/socom/mp5

ráz0r
October 17, 2005, 9:22 pm
I lyk to use miny gun LoL when i go backwards i winit.

a-4-year-old
October 17, 2005, 9:29 pm
lol nice sig,
i like (in order i think)
ak-74
stygr
mp5
minimi
ruger
spas
minigun
barret
deagles
m79

secondarys:
LAW!!!!!
knife
soccom
chainsaw

Captain Ben
October 17, 2005, 9:46 pm
Trash talk in crowded servers/knife.

peemonkey
October 17, 2005, 9:48 pm
minigun/soccom
spas/chainsaw
Mp5/LAW

in order. these are the best combo's there is :D

GAMEOVER
October 17, 2005, 10:07 pm
Ruger/Spas/Socom

Metatag
October 17, 2005, 10:22 pm
Ruger/Socom and Steyr/Knife.

Deleted User
October 17, 2005, 11:19 pm
Ruger/Socom, DEs/knife, and Steyr/LAW

Deleted User
October 17, 2005, 11:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Dilo22Sooo... What's yours?

I know 40% of you will say barret, but...
I know 75% of you will say barret but...

My top 3 are (in no order)
1. m79
2. ak74
3. Ruger

Well my fav weapons have to be....uh....

Deagles, mp5, Ak-74, steyr, spas, ruger, minimi, and minigun with eiher Socom, knife, chainsaw, or law.

lol XD I really can't pick ONE...Oh, and am I missing anything? hmm....nope looks fine to me.

F3nyx
October 18, 2005, 12:26 am
Deagles with Knife/M79/MP5.

UGK
October 18, 2005, 12:46 am
Barret, AUG, M79, and Knife

-VzX- Silverflame
October 18, 2005, 12:51 am
barret/m79 law/knife or saw ^^

Swarmer
October 18, 2005, 1:30 am
Hand grenade
Saw
Knife
LAW
SOCOM

---

I propose that the hand grenade is the best weapon of all time, hands down. The only restrictions of it is difficulty of use and LAGGGGG. I dare you to disagree.

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 2:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Mister AngryWell my fav weapons have to be....uh....

Deagles, mp5, Ak-74, steyr, spas, ruger, minimi, and minigun with eiher Socom, knife, chainsaw, or law.

lol XD I really can't pick ONE...Oh, and am I missing anything? hmm....nope looks fine to me.

Said like a true soldat!

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 2:22 am
Dont forget the other 30% that will say m79.

Deagles, Ruger, Socom, Knife, Minimi, Minigun, Spas, HK, and of course, teh chainsaw! :D All of which i like equally.

vash763
October 18, 2005, 2:34 am
Deagles/Knive/M79/Ruger/Minimi/HK/Saw/Spas

im Spicy
October 18, 2005, 2:39 am
DE's+knife
ruger+knife/socom
4-5 nades+saw ;D

Kaider
October 18, 2005, 4:30 am
I prefer:
Barret,Ruger,mp5, and have taken a new fascination to minimi and spas.

Silent Soldier
October 18, 2005, 5:29 am
Spas-12 / Combat Knife
Ak-74 / M72 LAW
Ruger 77 / USSOCOM

solohan50
October 18, 2005, 5:35 am
Steyr/Socom

Rune
October 18, 2005, 6:01 am
AK

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 6:18 am
Steyr with socom

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 6:37 pm
1.3:
Ruger / knife

Pre 1.3:
Spas/Socom
Ruger/M72 LAW
MP5/LAW

GARAoftheDESERT
November 14, 2005, 3:09 pm
I have no favorite but i tend to favor shotgun.

Deleted User
November 14, 2005, 3:13 pm
ok Ak-74,MP5, Steyr and barret in secondary knife and law

Deleted User
November 14, 2005, 4:32 pm
Steyr + knife. But I tend to throw away the knife and pick up m79 / barret if possible ( mainly when I carry the flag ).

Echo_Trail
November 14, 2005, 7:10 pm
Not many will say barret.. Those who don't use it will definately be to proud(wich i can understand), and those who do will be to emberrased :D

anyway, mine is:
mp5
AUG
ruger/knife

Chonoryoku
November 14, 2005, 9:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by Mister Angry

You missed M79, Barret, Fists, Grenade, Cluster Grenade, Rambo Bow, Flaming Rambo Bow, and Stat Gun.

:>

I use the HK+SOCOM Combo ALMOST exclusively. I like it because if I meet more than one person alone, I can take out one with my HK, hurt one at least a little bit with the remaining bullets, and finish them off with my SOCOM.

Some other combos I use are Barret+Saw (I like going Rambo with these), Ruger+SOCOM (high power rifle+pistol to finish them off=good), Minigun+SOCOM (for surpressive fire), and M79+LAW (when I can launch explosives almost right into the enemy base).

But yeah... it's pretty much 80% HK+SOCOM and 5% everything else.

Deleted User
November 14, 2005, 11:21 pm
AK-74/Combat Knife

Hoodlum
November 14, 2005, 11:22 pm
Steyr/AK47 + Barret.

SeanCapsAss
November 14, 2005, 11:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Judge_ManThis has been done before... use search.

What i dont understand is why people say this, and then get angry because someone revived a dead topic geeze ;)

Anyways

FAVS
Spas
Ak-47 (just to piss happycamper off)
LAW

Gortaak
November 14, 2005, 11:29 pm
Mp5/knife FTW!!!!!

Deleted User
November 14, 2005, 11:41 pm
All of them D:

TheRelinquished
November 14, 2005, 11:56 pm
Primaries, in order:
Spas
Mini
Barret
MP5
Deagles
Minimi
AK
Aug
Ruger
M79

Secondaries:
Knife
Saw
Socom
LAW

I like how I'm one of the only people who will admit that the Barret is in my top three. However I must stipulate that while these are my favorite weapons to use, it doesn't mean that the frequency with which I use them is proportional. Save for the spas. Which I use extensively....

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 12:08 am
Fav's in order
Standard: Spas, HK, M79, LAW
Modded: Hell's Fury, Flat 40, Reaper 4, Missile Defence Grid (currently called LAW)

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 12:26 am
Lol, I dont think those some of you like all the weapons equally as to being able to use them. -_-;

Yes, I can use all the guns, woohoo~ >.> <.<

Well, my favorite gun of all time has always been the Desert Eagles. Was the gun I grew up with in Soldat, forever will be my favorite guns, the styles with them, the insane aim, and of course, the insane stunts people pull off with that legendary combo, the Desert Eagles/Knife.

They're just the sweetest guns ever.

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 12:40 am
quote:Originally posted by ExtacideLol, I dont think those some of you like all the weapons equally as to being able to use them. -_-;

Well, my favorite gun of all time has always been the Desert Eagles. Was the gun I grew up with in Soldat, forever will be my favorite guns, the styles with them, the insane aim, and of course, the insane stunts people pull off with that legendary combo, the Desert Eagles/Knife.

Are you talking to me? Because i said:
quote:Originally posted by DezonusFav's in order

DeLarge
November 15, 2005, 12:40 am
Offtopic: I changed the sound effects.

Ontopic: My favourite firearms are the whole lot.

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 12:43 am
quote:Originally posted by Dezonusquote:Originally posted by ExtacideLol, I dont think those some of you like all the weapons equally as to being able to use them. -_-;

Are you talking to me? Because i said:
quote:Originally posted by DezonusFav's in order

No, im talking to people that say that like all weapons. Im not that ignorant to not notice an "IN ORDER". ;o

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 1:06 am
I suppose only a few know what my modded weapons are.

Algernon
November 15, 2005, 1:39 am
AK/SAW
minimi/LAW
m79/socom

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 2:45 am
My fav. combos in order:

Minigun/Socom
Spas/Law
Ruger/Law

And occasionly:
MP5/chainsaw

I get a lot of [CENSORED] for using the minigun, but I've been practicing with it for so long that I can own with it even on DM :>

Zegovia
November 15, 2005, 9:36 am
I use Ak, since its the most powerfull auto in the league, and even if it has a slower rate of fire, you just waste less bullet when you shoot, and the reload time that is suppoused to be loong is bareley noticeable.

I used ruger before, its quick, accurate and has a helluva punch, its quite trickier to use now when you are more used to the frantic autos.

Also before that i used m79, i just loved when i pulled of a decent shot that wasted the face of someone. it whas easy to aim with, but useless in frantic battles and on a large distance.

As a secondary, i use the knife, since its practically one or more free kills, before that i used the soccom, its quite decent since you can bring upp a 12 clip weapon when someone else are deperatly reloading their weapon and they have already throwed away their knife and shot with their law.

Tybs
November 15, 2005, 12:02 pm
DE/knife
Barret/socom (sometimes knife instead)
AK/knife
M79/socom

I only recently discovered how strong the DE can be... since last month i use those a lot. Before i prefered to change between AK and barret, depending on the battle situations (loved it when i found an AK when i had barret, or vice versa :D). M79 is more for fun when im in a grenade mood. These weapons are my favorites, but i often choose other weapons too, or i use them when i find them on the field.

Close Combat
November 15, 2005, 5:17 pm
Your momma jokes/knife/m4a1-carbine

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 6:59 pm
1. Ruger
2. Knife
3. Barret
4. M79
I am no barretard though, nor m79. They are just easy as hell to use and are effective

criddo
November 16, 2005, 8:04 am
PRIMARY SECONDARY
1. Desert Eagles 1. Knife
2. AK-74 2. Law
3. Ruger 77

I find desert eagles the best. When I want a auto gun with a longer range I use AK-74. Knifes are always good to have just incase ;)

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
November 16, 2005, 12:38 pm
I use all weps but my favorites are:Ruger/Law MP5/Law M79/SOCOM