( search forums )
"command help [plz]"
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
PredatorII
October 17, 2005, 9:51 pm
I have a server named [SBKS] and i need to have a command to alk with players from the soldat admin controller but i dont know someone can say me whats that command??? if u have a full list plz send to my e-mail andrepiresw2s@hotmail.com

i am ahab
October 18, 2005, 6:53 pm
quote:
i need to have a command to alk with players from the soldat admin controller

you need to write
/say [whatever you want to say here]

is it really so hard to read the manual? honestly it must be a lot quicker than waiting for a reply here....
you can just look in the commands section of the manual for the rest. learning is half the fun!

mar77a
October 18, 2005, 9:34 pm
The commands are in the Manual. To write a msg to the server, hte command is /say.

Twinkler
October 19, 2005, 1:40 am
You can find almost all the commands in the Soldat Manual

SPARTAN_III
October 19, 2005, 3:07 am
it should be somewhere near the bottom of the manual. the manual is in C:\Soldat\Manual\Manual-en.html

Yukwunhang
October 19, 2005, 12:12 pm
Read the [CENSORED]ing manual.

PredatorII
October 19, 2005, 4:08 pm
in alk is *talk

Sorry.

i am ahab
October 21, 2005, 12:09 am
dudes flaming the poor guy is merely juvenile and proves nothing. if the questions' been answered leave him alone to respond and please stop copying the original reply.

hence the point of the section being called 'HELP' not 'GET THE SAME ANSWER HERE' :p

predator did we solve the problem? or nay?.....

b00stA
October 22, 2005, 5:48 pm
ahab, nobody in this topic has copied a reply. At the time they were writing their replies, the other ones weren't approved yet: Everybody thought he was the first.