( search forums )
Today
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
?
October 17, 2005, 10:58 pm
I just have to say, today was great, I got paid, bought the Family Guy movie about Stewie(hilarious by the way) saw Oblivion in the local nerd stop and gave the empty game box a hug, and found out its only gonna cost about $45 bucks(of course I am gonna reserve a copy :|) and ate some of my delicious cookies that I made :D

Vijchtidoodah
October 17, 2005, 11:05 pm
Haha, me too. I also had the perfect weekend leading into today. I woke up, walked into lecture 20 minutes late, ate some lunch instead of going to discussion (I showed up ten minutes before it was over to turn in my homework), then hung out with some friends in my next two lectures.

The only downside is that I'm just starting to write an essay that's due tomorrow.

The Geologist
October 17, 2005, 11:06 pm
I found out I failed my differential equations test today :/ You two owe me some good times.

karmazon
October 17, 2005, 11:50 pm
The best part of Pearl Diving was the inlet port for the swimming pool filter and the circulation pump. The best part was getting naked and sitting on it.And then I let it happen. The big white gobs start spouting. The pearls. It's then I need some air. But when I go to kick off against the bottom, I can't. I can't get my feet under me. My ass is stuck.I'm maybe halfway to the surface but not going higher.I turn and look back ... but it doesn't make sense. This thick rope, some kind of snake, bluewhite and braided with veins, has come up out of the pool drain and it's holding on to my butt.Knotted inside the snake, you can see corn and peanuts. You can see a long bright-orange ball. It's the kind of horsepill vitamin my dad makes me take, to help put on weight. To get a football scholarship.It's seeing that vitamin pill that saves my life. It's not a snake. It's my large intestine, my colon pulled out of me. What doctors call prolapsed. It's my guts sucked into the drain.That's all this soup of blood and corn, [CENSORED] and sperm and peanuts floating around me. Even with my guts unraveling out my ass, me holding on to what's left, even then my first want is to somehow get my swimsuit back on.God forbid my folks see my [CENSORED]. What my folks will find after work is a big naked fetus, curled in on itself. Floating in the cloudy water of their backyard pool. Tethered to the bottom by a thick rope of veins and twisted guts. Here's all their hopes and dreams. Floating here, naked and dead. All around him, big milky pearls of wasted sperm.Otherwise, what you have to do isyou have to twist around. You hook one elbow behind your knee and pull that leg up into your face. You bite and snap at your own ass. You run out of air and you will chew through anything to get that next breath.

peemonkey
October 18, 2005, 12:16 am
amen.

AerialAssault
October 18, 2005, 1:03 am
wall of text.

BManx2000
October 18, 2005, 1:25 am
Pfft, more like a lane divider of text.

Cookie.
October 18, 2005, 2:01 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonThe best part of Pearl Diving was the inlet port for the swimming pool filter and the circulation pump. The best part was getting naked and sitting on it.And then I let it happen. The big white gobs start spouting. The pearls. It's then I need some air. But when I go to kick off against the bottom, I can't. I can't get my feet under me. My ass is stuck.I'm maybe halfway to the surface but not going higher.I turn and look back ... but it doesn't make sense. This thick rope, some kind of snake, bluewhite and braided with veins, has come up out of the pool drain and it's holding on to my butt.Knotted inside the snake, you can see corn and peanuts. You can see a long bright-orange ball. It's the kind of horsepill vitamin my dad makes me take, to help put on weight. To get a football scholarship.It's seeing that vitamin pill that saves my life. It's not a snake. It's my large intestine, my colon pulled out of me. What doctors call prolapsed. It's my guts sucked into the drain.That's all this soup of blood and corn, [CENSORED] and sperm and peanuts floating around me. Even with my guts unraveling out my ass, me holding on to what's left, even then my first want is to somehow get my swimsuit back on.God forbid my folks see my [CENSORED]. What my folks will find after work is a big naked fetus, curled in on itself. Floating in the cloudy water of their backyard pool. Tethered to the bottom by a thick rope of veins and twisted guts. Here's all their hopes and dreams. Floating here, naked and dead. All around him, big milky pearls of wasted sperm.Otherwise, what you have to do isyou have to twist around. You hook one elbow behind your knee and pull that leg up into your face. You bite and snap at your own ass. You run out of air and you will chew through anything to get that next breath.

Eew I've heard of that before, people getting there insides sucked out by teh pool pumps,,, but never in that way eeeew...

Anyways I was late for my chemistry lecture today :P

Captain Ben
October 18, 2005, 6:53 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.quote:Originally posted by karmazonThe best part of Pearl Diving was the inlet port for the swimming pool filter and the circulation pump. The best part was getting naked and sitting on it.And then I let it happen. The big white gobs start spouting. The pearls. It's then I need some air. But when I go to kick off against the bottom, I can't. I can't get my feet under me. My ass is stuck.I'm maybe halfway to the surface but not going higher.I turn and look back ... but it doesn't make sense. This thick rope, some kind of snake, bluewhite and braided with veins, has come up out of the pool drain and it's holding on to my butt.Knotted inside the snake, you can see corn and peanuts. You can see a long bright-orange ball. It's the kind of horsepill vitamin my dad makes me take, to help put on weight. To get a football scholarship.It's seeing that vitamin pill that saves my life. It's not a snake. It's my large intestine, my colon pulled out of me. What doctors call prolapsed. It's my guts sucked into the drain.That's all this soup of blood and corn, [CENSORED] and sperm and peanuts floating around me. Even with my guts unraveling out my ass, me holding on to what's left, even then my first want is to somehow get my swimsuit back on.God forbid my folks see my [CENSORED]. What my folks will find after work is a big naked fetus, curled in on itself. Floating in the cloudy water of their backyard pool. Tethered to the bottom by a thick rope of veins and twisted guts. Here's all their hopes and dreams. Floating here, naked and dead. All around him, big milky pearls of wasted sperm.Otherwise, what you have to do isyou have to twist around. You hook one elbow behind your knee and pull that leg up into your face. You bite and snap at your own ass. You run out of air and you will chew through anything to get that next breath.

Eew I've heard of that before, people getting there insides sucked out by teh pool pumps,,, but never in that way eeeew...

Anyways I was late for my chemistry lecture today :P

Some guy in Brazil (or somewhere else) spent ten hours in a pool, because he tried to [CENSORED] the pool pump and got his goolies stuck.

I have an oral due tomorrow, which I haven't started, don't want to start, and I lost my criteria sheet.
Atleast I know I'm gonna pass improvisation in drama :D

Vijchtidoodah
October 18, 2005, 8:33 am
Tsk, tsk. Giving your teacher oral for a better grade is not the way to go through highschool, Captain Ben.

vash763
October 18, 2005, 9:00 am
This coming from the man who skipped all day.

You badass

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 10:04 am
yeah well today yesterday,monday, was my birthday and i had trails on and absolutly flunked them. best birthday ever *scarcasm machine blows up*

Captain Ben
October 18, 2005, 10:18 am
I hate seeing my last name on this forums.

i am ahab
October 18, 2005, 11:15 am
mmmm differential equations....

come whinge to me when you get to do a tenth order. then i'll be sympathetic ;P

Chakra`
October 18, 2005, 12:37 pm
Oblivion ...24th November. You know, i'm honestly thinking of spending around £400 upgrading my computer just so I can [CENSORED]ing play it. I ain't been excited about a game since I was 16! (by the way, you really gotta see the 20 minute gameplay trailer)

F3nyx
October 18, 2005, 5:57 pm
Have you taken a look at the character animations though? They're horrible -- very jerky, plus almost no transitions between animations. Other than that, it looks amazing, but the animations are such an obvious problem against that beautiful backdrop that I don't think I'd enjoy the game very much.

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 6:03 pm
BECAUSE GRAPHICS AND CHARACTER ANIMATION ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS!

?
October 18, 2005, 7:18 pm
I am buying it only cause you can sit down, I will spend ours ever night sitting down in different locations... btw I never knew of a 20 minute trailer.... gotta find it...

btw..

We ran out of cookies last night, and I don't make them too often :(

Chakra`
October 18, 2005, 7:32 pm
http://www.computergames.ro/site/p/downloads/o/download-details/lng/ro/dowid/5221/the_elder_scrolls_iv_oblivion_gameplay_trailer.html

there you guv

Vijchtidoodah
October 18, 2005, 7:35 pm
Just cruise around the intarwebs, ?, that's where I get all my cookies...

?
October 18, 2005, 7:40 pm
thanks chakra but I got it just before I refreshed this topic :P and Vijcht.... my cookies taste better

Captain Ben
October 19, 2005, 10:16 am
The only reason I'm nice to my grandmother is becasue she makes good bikkehs.