( search forums )
Hello!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Lord Boxtop
October 18, 2005, 5:02 am
Hey, guys. I'm new to this forum but not new to Soldat. I've been playing it for a couple months. Fun game. Got into bot making (made a couple, such as Gordon Freeman and Barney Calhoun from Half-Life, as well as some cannon-fodder bots, Lam3r and retardd) and even had my own game server thing (::bOoMcAkEs::) but for some reason it no longer works right. If anyone can help me with that, please do. I like playing with people because they're more of a challange.

Yeah, so here I am. Yay.

UGK
October 18, 2005, 5:14 am
Why dont you just join a server....

Lord Boxtop
October 18, 2005, 5:19 am
First of all, there aren't many servers that don't lag for me. And those that don't don't offer much of a challange, are filled with bots, don't have a lot of players in them, are foreign servers (ie Polish etc), or require a password.

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 12:29 pm
play u13 ctf, or something

UGK
October 18, 2005, 10:37 pm
U13 is getitn sucky...its filled with noobs and hackers.... and hits dont record. I mostly play N8v's RS server....

Lord Boxtop
October 19, 2005, 12:56 am
Usually on my game server I can get a good TDM game going with 10+ players. I sometimes get noobs and hackers, but I kick out the hackers and keep the noobs unless they start trash talking and make fools of themselves.

Anyway, I'm not fond of CTF. Too competitive. I actually started a small game and found myself screaming "Get the flag! Somebody get the @#%* flag back!" Plus there's a great personal penalty if you fail to catch the flag, hold it, or protect the flag carrier of your team.

Anyway, I'll mosey around the server list and find some place to go.

UGK
October 19, 2005, 4:08 am
Come to N8V's Public RS server. Guarantee Own there by: Io, Gmann, DK, Princess, A Fly, DS clans members, and ME!

Lord Boxtop
October 19, 2005, 10:10 pm
Sure thing. What's the IP?

Deleted User
October 22, 2005, 6:36 pm
You can see me at N8V's pub server too. The IP is 205.138.194.9
Port 23332

Deleted User
October 24, 2005, 11:54 pm
If I ever get it running again, go (WM)Cool Mods. That is one fun server.