( search forums )
Newer(not never) versions of Soldat,MM please read
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Sk8er
October 18, 2005, 3:38 pm
Yea..what it will be when MM die's u know...noone to create newer versions..IMO MM will live at least till his 56 cuz i think he doesnt smoke..he eats vegetables ^^,yeah but what when he dies...who will create soldat?We will we be stuck at Soldat 49.0?I dont know but..MM has to write down in a special place and when hi dies his mum or dad or realatives should post a news at the site..like "And the new soldat programmer is..." Stalky yay...lol im kidding but did you think bout that...will there be new versions when MM dies..? i dont know that but i know that I respect MM and Soldat and ill be playing Soldat till i die too...MM may the force be with you..so guys plz dont spamm in this topic plz..

Belier13
October 18, 2005, 4:12 pm
You really deserve a cancer

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 4:52 pm
And he's most likely to finish soldat waaaaay sooner than he dies...

Stupid thread....

Haart
October 18, 2005, 4:53 pm
chances are that we'll die around the same time too - infact living in front of a copmuter ain't good for your heart or brain ;)

And by then, you'll probably be to concerned about other things to care. Sad but true, like you. (jk - but seriously, wtf is this topic???)

GAMEOVER
October 18, 2005, 5:07 pm
There will be a final version im sure that everyone will play for the rest of soldats existance until it dies.

The Geologist
October 18, 2005, 6:01 pm
Could you blow any more smoke out your ass? Sheesh...ridiculous claims.

Keron Cyst
October 18, 2005, 6:05 pm
Marcinkowski said he'd finish Soldat in four years, probably releasing its source by then.

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 6:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Keron CystMarcinkowski said he'd finish Soldat in four years, probably releasing its source by then.

when did he say that?

b00stA
October 18, 2005, 6:15 pm
This topic is unbelievably stupid.

If Michal died, all you'd care about is a 2D shooter? Way to go.

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 6:35 pm
Wow, a game in developementfor 56 years???

We are likely to have uber computers by then..

i am ahab
October 18, 2005, 6:55 pm
this is the sort of strangeness that gives michael some wierd god like status amongst you lot and scares him off talking to you.

Keron Cyst
October 18, 2005, 6:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by ZamorakWe are likely to have uber computers by then..
... in our heads!!1!11!1
Why didn't you lock it, b00sta?
@HHH: He said that in the radio interview, didn't he?...

_Mancer_
October 18, 2005, 7:50 pm
This is the best thread made in a while.

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 7:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHquote:Originally posted by Keron CystMarcinkowski said he'd finish Soldat in four years, probably releasing its source by then.

when did he say that?

bond_james_bond
October 18, 2005, 9:18 pm
this thread is real funny

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 10:09 pm
he'll release the source code, he wouldnt have a new programmer *laughs with bond*

F3nyx
October 18, 2005, 10:27 pm
OMG we'd better start developing Soldat for quantum computers RIGHT NOW

I really hope this thread is a joke. If not, you need to get some perspective. The most popular games of 1985 (20 years ago) are hardly played at all nowadays -- the only reason anybody even cares about them is because they were the classics, the originals. Soldat may be a favorite game among this community, but, much as I hate to say it, it's an almost unknown game in an unremarkable era of gaming.

Whatever glory Soldat has gained will eventually fade. Long live Soldat.

Deleted User
October 19, 2005, 12:14 am
soldat has to go on a console or else it will die.....if its on a console then people know it

Metatag
October 19, 2005, 12:42 am
Imagine trying to aim an M79 or Barrett with a joystick :P

Anyway, I think Soldat will die long before MM's hair goes gray. If it didn't, then there's some supernatural **** goin' on.

On another note, wtf is up with this topic? Are you hoping or something? :(

GAMEOVER
October 19, 2005, 12:43 am
quote:Originally posted by dascoosoldat has to go on a console or else it will die.....if its on a console then people know it

Not really theres a 1st for everything but as much as I love soldat now I cant honestly say ill be around forever I said that 2 years ago with a previous online game and just gave it up picking up Soldat. Adventually ill migrate elsewhere im sure but I plan to be around for a long long time.

Deleted User
October 19, 2005, 12:58 am
well have to have 1 minute silence on the 11th hour every day NOOOO

Deleted User
October 19, 2005, 2:21 am
yeah man..seriously do some reasearch before you make senseless topics...its in the first interview soldat radio did with him...its 3 hours long but it would be good if you listened to it all..............please...for the love of god...i wish new people to soldat and the forums would either reasearch and defend their post or dont post it.......please....lock this topic now...it will just go on for countless pages of flames...

Deleted User
October 19, 2005, 2:39 am
quote:,yeah but what when he dies...who will create soldat?

Who will create it? MM already did.

Deleted User
October 19, 2005, 4:17 am
quote:Originally posted by Sk8erYea..what it will be when MM die's u know...noone to create newer versions..IMO MM will live at least till his 56 cuz i think he doesnt smoke..he eats vegetables ^^,yeah but what when he dies...who will create soldat?We will we be stuck at Soldat 49.0?I dont know but..MM has to write down in a special place and when hi dies his mum or dad or realatives should post a news at the site..like "And the new soldat programmer is..." Stalky yay...lol im kidding but did you think bout that...will there be new versions when MM dies..? i dont know that but i know that I respect MM and Soldat and ill be playing Soldat till i die too...MM may the force be with you..so guys plz dont spamm in this topic plz..

You dont have to worry. We will all drink the specail magic drink that will let us all go to the great soldat in the sky.

F3nyx
October 19, 2005, 6:35 am
^^ It'll be like Valhalla, only with beer instead of mead, and lots more guns.

Captain Ben
October 19, 2005, 7:23 am
Let's not forget pirates. Pirates, DAMMIT!

Keron Cyst
October 19, 2005, 5:57 pm
As for HHH and that other person who asked about my point, didn't he say he'd end it in 4 years in the radio interview?...

Swarmer
October 19, 2005, 6:13 pm
4 years is a long time. By then we'd be playing on our Xbox 1440s and Edible Nintendos.

Sk8er
October 19, 2005, 6:50 pm
Umm im not kidding bout this..are you the realy Soldat players..some guy before at 1st page says that Soldat will go down..0% popullarity..dont know...but i have 1st pacman and 1st mario and i play it every day ^^

OoFf ToOpic:TODAY IS MY B-DAY YAY!

Swarmer
October 19, 2005, 8:31 pm
lol this kid cracks me up. all i see is "pacman" and im like "gg".

Sk8er
October 20, 2005, 6:42 am
[CENSORED] you!Im not a kid..im older than you think!

SamueL
October 20, 2005, 6:57 am
quote:Originally posted by Sk8er[CENSORED] you!Im not a kid..im older than you think!

Then you'd think all those years of experience would leave you with some kind of reasoning abilities? Or perhaps at least a misguided form of logic? Hopefully MM will create far more important things to his legacy before his time's up, but that's a rather grim subject in itself. You've basically said, "Hey when this shmuck dies who's gonna take over and piss all over his creation, (which probably won't even be around anymore)?" I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself here.

Social Poison
October 20, 2005, 8:24 am
The stupidity of people on the internet never ceases to amaze me.

Swarmer
October 20, 2005, 9:50 am
it was just an expression.

"this kid" refers to someone who said something humorous for an obscure reason. Im not sure why.
anyways, this thread is growing like a cancer and should be lanced.

Sk8er
October 20, 2005, 11:15 am
Nvm sorry for flame close this topic if u wont..Greetz ;)

a-4-year-old
October 20, 2005, 9:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAThis topic is unbelievably stupid.

If Michal died, all you'd care about is a 2D shooter? Way to go.

it's our duty to tell him he made a stupid topic, it's your job to lock it before we can. /joke?

xtishereb
October 20, 2005, 11:30 pm
If Mical dies somehow, I bet his will probably dicates that the source of Soldat will be released to the internet. It'd probably devlop like PHP, in that it was done by some person for the first version and different people for the other times, untill it's kickass. I guess that in about 10 years, Soldat will probably be replaced by a better 2D shooter.

Y'know, I actually named my god in Black & White (finally got around to playing it) Mical. It's way better pretending to be him instead of annoying him. I'm gonna make him a loving, caring god who inexplicably feeds sometimes feeds people to his giant tiger. Good kitty. XD

UnStOpAbLe
October 23, 2005, 3:09 am
He will prolly give source code to 1 of his family or frinds who will pass it down and soldat will turn into a virtrail reality game u buy at the stores for $4000000000 cyber blahblah whatever bux.

no i reckon he will pass it down and it wil lturn into a game like cs!

F3nyx
October 23, 2005, 4:10 am
This is the last will and testament of Michal Marcinkowski.

I. Soldat
I wish that its source code be scattered over the Mediterranean, as a token of my blah blah blah

II. Soldat Forums
Somebody nuke the lot of them already

III. Family
What? Oh, them, right... I guess they can have some of my stuff

Deleted User
October 23, 2005, 4:12 am
sk8er, sorry to say, but you're an imbecile. The fact your more worried about a game over a mans life and made this stupid, pointless topic is just sad.