( search forums )
Where is it?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Doomhammer 1000
October 18, 2005, 8:28 pm
Can somone tell me where to find the soldat Map maker?

Thanks

Deleted User
October 18, 2005, 8:44 pm
http://www.soldat.pl/downloads/soldatmapmaker12.zip

there..

Doomhammer 1000
October 18, 2005, 9:18 pm
no i mean where is it on my computer? thanks

The Geologist
October 18, 2005, 9:28 pm
Where the heck did you download it to? Do you think we can peer into your computer and tell you where it is? Are we spoon bending psychics? That's your problem. Download it again and see where it gets downloaded to this time around, or put it on your desktop to make sure you know where it is.

Edit: If you mean where you install it, there's a spot in your Soldat folder for it I believe. I use Polyworks personally. But it sounds like you can't find the program on your computer, which...is your own fault.

Doomhammer 1000
October 18, 2005, 11:09 pm
LOL, really i downloaded it into my soldat folder, BUT i can not find where you actually ''create'' maps(IE i found the instructions but not the ''soldat map maker''

thanks for your help (;)

The Geologist
October 19, 2005, 7:10 am
lol...ahhhh...that's much better. Sorry..I definately got the impression you didn't know where to find it after downloading it.

Try downloading polyworks. Much better than the Soldat Map Maker..a bit complex at first, but trust me, it'll be worth learning.

Doomhammer 1000
October 19, 2005, 6:06 pm
Thanks! :) does it cost anything??(lol)

Keron Cyst
October 19, 2005, 6:16 pm
Nah, it's free, programmed by Anna and I think Michal (not the creator; Zazajkowski, if that's spelled right). Look in the Developers Corner :-)