( search forums )
Two secondary weaps
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Lolly
October 19, 2005, 3:53 am
How about, Instead of having to choose a Primary and a secondary, why not be able to highlight two secondaries instead? Not primaries, everyone would have 2 barrets, lmao. What harm could a socom/saw do?

Seems like it makes sense.

F3nyx
October 19, 2005, 6:37 am
Ah, but what about the dual LAW users?

I wouldn't mind being able to start with a SOCOM/Knife combo though.

Deleted User
October 19, 2005, 7:07 am
Sounds fair enuogh. Hope they do it.

numgun
October 19, 2005, 10:11 am
hmm... dual miniguns... yummy! actually no sense in this idea :P

BManx2000
October 19, 2005, 2:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by F3nyxAh, but what about the dual LAW users?
What about them?

F3nyx
October 19, 2005, 5:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000quote:Originally posted by F3nyxAh, but what about the dual LAW users?
What about them?
Noobs would flock to this combo and the air would be thick with LAW missiles. Though I guess people already use M79/LAW so it wouldn't be much worse.

quote:Originally posted by numgunhmm... dual miniguns... yummy! actually no sense in this idea :P
Read the original post next time. He explicitly stated that he's only talking about secondaries, NOT primaries.

Keron Cyst
October 19, 2005, 6:11 pm
Dude, the LAW has a 10-second reload and invisible rockets and nasty lag which renders it virtually useless. I'd love a Knife & Chainsaw tho' :-D

At first I thought this thread meant a Primary and two Secondaries...

Deleted User
October 19, 2005, 7:59 pm
Being able to start with a secondary as a primary would be perfect for my Stanley Decker profile, since I could add the knife to my arsenal, which is the only other weapon I use on that profile other than the chainsaw (which is always his main weapon).

Alamo
October 19, 2005, 8:17 pm
Would be somewhat difficult to realize (or I'm just not thinking it right) but sounds good for practical use. :)

Deleted User
October 19, 2005, 8:26 pm
OO DUAL KNIFES
NINJA TIME
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!

xtishereb
October 19, 2005, 9:16 pm
This will be good for the real men who like to use only secondaries.

For the realer men, you should be able to ONLY select a secondary, if you feel like it.

And wusses like me can stick to their highly-refined cushy autos. =P

XAVALOONX
October 19, 2005, 10:22 pm
i suport that XD

Deleted User
October 19, 2005, 11:00 pm
Add it now!

Zegovia
October 20, 2005, 1:54 pm
It could be added like a checkbox option thinge, but the chances of it being abused would be kinda high.

Metatag
October 20, 2005, 3:57 pm
How could it be abused?

Chameleon
October 20, 2005, 6:05 pm
what about for advanced mode? it couild be abused there easily, getting a law and a socom, or something like that.

Keron Cyst
October 20, 2005, 6:58 pm
What's wrong with a LAW & SOCOM? LAW & just about any primary, unless you're stupid and pick the Barret or somethin', is > LAW & SOCOM...

xtishereb
October 20, 2005, 7:18 pm
Oh yeah, this shouldn't be avilable for Advance mode untill you unlock the primary weapons. That way people would be challenged to work with only one secondary.

Swarmer
October 21, 2005, 8:21 am
i love this idea. it would make my secondary-only clan much more effective.

And its not like dual-law is unfair at all. you can already pick barrett and law, and barrett is obviously better than a law in most instances.

Dual socom would be pretty sweet. Its like a socom with double the ammo.

I would probably go knife/saw or law/saw.

Lolly
October 21, 2005, 8:13 pm
WHoa, what I meant was tht you couldnt use two of the same...

If they were highlighted, you couldn't DOUBLE highlight...

Chonoryoku
October 21, 2005, 8:45 pm
Supportage. I would enjoy using a Socom+Knife combo.