( search forums )
Cool ideas
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
rafterman
October 20, 2005, 6:16 am
More teamplay in soldat.
I reckon they should have airstrikes. Imagine guys coming at you and launching bombs at them. Setting booby traps like mines and people stepping in them. Maybe they should have restrictions on these things so it does'nt over do it.

Deleted User
October 20, 2005, 9:07 am
or just not put them in the game, im sorry rafter man but its a really bad idea... oh and welcome to the forums

Metatag
October 20, 2005, 9:16 am
I modded the M79 to be a mortar launcher, and that's about as close as I want airstrikes to Soldat. Mines? People jump/fly around the map usually anyway, so no.

I agree with the more teamplay thing as long as it refers to the community, and no patch can fix that :P

~Vin~
October 20, 2005, 1:53 pm
yeah it just doesnt make sense with the airstrikes....because it might be alittle cheap. But the mines would be good...like you only can get one through a powerup

Stern
October 25, 2005, 2:50 am
Mines would suck because someone could spawnkill with a mine really easily. This could probably be avoided, but mines would have little use in a game where the only time you're on the ground is when you're refueling your jetpack.

rafterman
October 26, 2005, 2:10 am
i not really new to soldat, just found the forum

warpo
October 26, 2005, 2:14 am
mines=bad idea...BAD BAD BAD!!!!
Team player=inpossible but good idea
airstrike=even more bad

rafterman
October 26, 2005, 2:27 am
how about this.
You can deploy parachutes yourself.
Imagine up high than jumping down with a parachute going slower so you can spray them down.