( search forums )
edit scenery
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
October 20, 2005, 11:51 pm
ok, heres my idea, you can be able to click on the scenery and a box will appear (like when you click on the triangle) there will be 3 dots (also like the triangle). there will be a green on, ad tellow one, anda red one, the green one, stretches the scenery in height (see my pic), the yellow one stretches both height and width (see picture), and the red stretches the width (see picture)

[IMAGE]

Michal
October 21, 2005, 2:53 am
You can pretty much do this in PolyWorks.

Deleted User
October 21, 2005, 9:16 pm
i cant use polyworks (f**king error #79)!!!!!!!! so you should add it for mapmaker!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Geologist
October 22, 2005, 2:07 am
LEARN TO USE POLYWORKS.

Seriously. It's not hard. If you get error messages then it's something you did installing it, and it's not a reason for someone to crap another feature into the map maker. Start a topic in the mapping help forum, go to the #soldat.mapping on IRC, PM the maker of the program! There are any number of solutions to take care of your problem that do not require an addition to the map maker.

Deleted User
October 22, 2005, 2:30 am
omg i have posted my problem but nobody can fix it i get a runtime error '79' and it says path not found (i have the dir. set up to my soldat file [c:\soldat]) and i dont know what else. i think anna's next update shouyld be making the game compatible with more computers or have the system requirements posted somewhere!!!

The Geologist
October 22, 2005, 3:22 am
Try putting the Polyworks folder on your desktop. I got lazy and put it there and it works just fine.