( search forums )
Access Violation returns!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
ineedhelpdamnit
October 21, 2005, 1:56 pm
[This is the regular access violation, with the DLL and the dxlog.chk]
Okay, so I try to play soldat, but one minute after pressing start I get an access violation error. So I go to the forums and google and read about two files that need to be removed. So I deleted the two files I need to remove to play Soldat, but the Access Violation error just keeps coming back! Is there any way to stop this from happening?

I have Turned off all programs in the background.
I've reinstalled the game and patch 3 times.
IT STILL KEEPS COMING BACK!

Help please. I wanna play this cool game. I'm desperate and impatient. CURSE YOU, DIFFERENT TIME ZONE!

EDIT: Great great great, yesterday I was pressing ctrl-alt-delete 50 times, then smashing the escape key, and somehow I turned off my wireless network connection. Now suddenly it worked, but today it doesn't. Now there's only FOUR programs on: Office-Web Mouse, Bluetooth [Which cannot be shutdown properly], Volume, and Remove Hardware Safely. What do I do now?

Come on, help please. ):

mar77a
October 22, 2005, 5:38 pm
quote:
I've reinstalled the game and patch 3 times.

What patch? I sugggest you download "Process Explorer" and check if there are no other running processes in the background that CTRL+ALT+DEL doesnt show.

ineedhelpdamnit
October 22, 2005, 10:34 pm
Nevermind, it's fixed. Now I have another problem:
In map editor, there is no scenery on the list of scenery. Why? How do I get scenery?