( search forums )
My email
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Kronik teh zombie
October 21, 2005, 10:40 pm
To the maker of Soldat.

"Hello, I am a long time user of Soldat. I have never asked for much from my small loveable program.

But

Recently.

I have come up with some excellent Ideas for Soldat.

These are In a certain order of want.

Clothes

I'd like to be able to dress like a medic.
New shirt styles. Examples: Jackets, hoodies, etc.
New Pant and short styles

Weapons

Maybe for secondary have a flare gun, It streams along, and then It will make a small explosion on Impact.Maybe three round of these.

Primary weapon could be like a rifle SWAT teams have.

Now, now that that's out of the way.
I'd like to say this.
The weapons I don't really care about, I'd just like to see some clothing options to pick from.

Thanks again.
Loyal fan and lover of Soldat. <3"

Chonoryoku
October 21, 2005, 10:54 pm
If you've really been playing that long, I think you would know who the creator of Soldat is. :P

And this isn't the probably isn't the place to post this, because it's unlikely that MM will come here and see it.

Keron Cyst
October 22, 2005, 12:00 am
You can already have all that through mods... keep up with the times, man :-P

Vijchtidoodah
October 22, 2005, 12:06 am
Hehe, this just gave me an interesting idea for a flare gun as a secondary that you fired and, as it flew across the map and a little after it lands, you can see all enemies within its radius. Just an idea...

Deleted User
October 22, 2005, 1:44 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahHehe, this just gave me an interesting idea for a flare gun as a secondary that you fired and, as it flew across the map and a little after it lands, you can see all enemies within its radius. Just an idea...

hell yeah i had the idea too, like maybe this will be an extra gun for realistic mode, and you have like 5 rounds. you shoot them and a radius around it will make all opponents who walk through it visible. it will only last for a minimum # of second though and only you (or maybe you team) can see the opponent. so if blue shoots and they stand in the flare zone, red still can't see them. i think that would be a cool idea

Deleted User
October 22, 2005, 3:27 am
sounds good but soldats a little too fast paced for that, me thinks

numgun
October 22, 2005, 9:34 am
flaregun: m79 with reduced power and the bullet is changed to cluster of a nade. : D

Kronik teh zombie
October 24, 2005, 10:49 pm
I DO know his e-mail, this Is just a copy, paste. But I do like the flare gun Idea you gave, though I do say Soldat Is a little fast paced for that.

Dark_Noddy
October 25, 2005, 10:41 pm
Could be nice in a Realistic / RS game :) (wich isnt all that fast paced) the Flare gun thingie ^^