( search forums )
Drunk admin ore not .. ?? FUN
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Slazenger
October 22, 2005, 6:57 pm
I was playing on 22-10-05 on AW RS serer by arklenao2 ore somthing.
Then i saw AW tweetie bird ''abusing'' his admin.

Heres an screen :P
[IMAGE]

AW tweetie bird was one of the game admins, and at the begin when i join server; server message says: Arklenao2 (serverhost) is looking for responsible admins, bad admin = no admin.''

I think think she/he was drunk ore somthing but a lot people got banned ...

so i ask if u someone ore the server host himself that reads this topic and saw the screen to act, cause its a really good server.

What do u guys think about it :P ... reply ...

Deleted User
October 22, 2005, 7:22 pm
Tweetie's a bit off an asshat :D
Keeps saying that "Everyone in this server sucks" or "Can't you hold the damn flag?"

Slazenger
October 22, 2005, 7:29 pm
really do somthing, this (please refrain form swearing) destroy's the soldat FUN of others..

CorteX
October 22, 2005, 7:31 pm
Hes a Noob, Slaz, i went to his server same time as you, he thought it was me, but i got spawned, and i complained because someone shot me with barret, when i was in base after spawned and i said i got spawn and he called me a idiot and told me this is rs but isnt that the same thing even if its rs, if you get killed when you spawn isnt that spawning, even if its rs.. dam luck shoter.. but he really is [CENSORED] because he said shut up you noob, and he threatened to kick me :(

numgun
October 22, 2005, 8:01 pm
just vote a kick on him until he get kicked ^^

Deleted User
October 22, 2005, 8:12 pm
Can't kick admins, right?

headstone
October 22, 2005, 8:15 pm
lol

Tweetie Bird
October 22, 2005, 8:34 pm
Interesting...how long did it take you to forge that? Anyway, I make no appologies for my attitude. People in my clan, and those with the intelligence to understand, realise that 90% of the time I'm just doing it to get you folks riled up. IF you can't handle things said...well, Michal put in a 'mute' command for a reason. Also, you claim I abused my admin...yet...even in your screenshot you fail to have any proof except that I said it -sounded- nice to ban you. Please note I never did. So RTFM, learn to use the mute command...and stop making false accusations please. It does nothing but make you look like a moron.

headstone
October 22, 2005, 8:44 pm
wait a minute:

quote:how long did it take you to forge that?
quote:I'm just doing it to get you folks riled up

Deleted User
October 22, 2005, 9:25 pm
LMAO
Tweetie, you may just be riling us up, but on the other end it looks like your being a total [CENSORED]. Okay?
;)

FliesLikeABrick
October 22, 2005, 9:39 pm
Arklenao2 is a very annoying hacker who doesn't deserve any responsible admins

STEELIX
October 22, 2005, 10:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Tweetie BirdInteresting...how long did it take you to forge that?

I'll be smiling the rest of my day thanks to that. Ta mate.

Deleted User
October 23, 2005, 12:12 am
Unfortanately Slazenger is not the most intelligent person in the world. And yes, Ark can just go to hell for all I care.

The Geologist
October 23, 2005, 12:27 am
or = used as a function word to indicate an alternative <coffee or tea> <sink or swim>, the equivalent or substitutive character of two words or phrases <lessen or abate>, or approximation or uncertainty <in five or six days>

ore = A body of rock containing minerals of substantial economic value.

Aegis
October 23, 2005, 2:04 am
RS Servers suck these days. Io.Sys and Ark's servers are both full of admin abusers, just avoid them all together.

Deleted User
October 23, 2005, 2:07 am
Evo's server was apperantly up, but it is no where to be found.

bond_james_bond
October 23, 2005, 2:31 am
quote:Originally posted by The Geologistor = used as a function word to indicate an alternative <coffee or tea> <sink or swim>, the equivalent or substitutive character of two words or phrases <lessen or abate>, or approximation or uncertainty <in five or six days>

Thank you, I was rather confused about if he was talking about a rock.

Deleted User
October 23, 2005, 4:10 am
quote:Originally posted by bond_james_bondquote:Originally posted by The Geologistor = used as a function word to indicate an alternative <coffee or tea> <sink or swim>, the equivalent or substitutive character of two words or phrases <lessen or abate>, or approximation or uncertainty <in five or six days>

Thank you, I was rather confused about if he was talking about a rock.

Lmao wow...Geo, that was quite random. o.o;