( search forums )
Urgent Halloween costume help :P
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Cookie`
October 22, 2005, 10:15 pm
I'm going on a Halloween boat party\cruise thing next Friday night. I havn't been able to figure out a really cool costume idea yet. So what do you guys think would be a good costume idea for me to use for the party :P

Cookie.
October 22, 2005, 10:18 pm
Yus help Cookie out ;)

Deleted User
October 22, 2005, 10:22 pm
Penis costume!

Cookie.
October 22, 2005, 10:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2Penis costume!

:P More ideas please!

Vijchtidoodah
October 22, 2005, 10:38 pm
This seems appropriate.

Cookie.
October 22, 2005, 10:39 pm
I don't think that will fit :(

?
October 22, 2005, 11:16 pm
Peter Griffin

a-4-year-old
October 22, 2005, 11:18 pm
BE A PIRATE!!!!!
(O-@)
YAY PIRATES!

Deleted User
October 22, 2005, 11:23 pm
get a friend to dress up like a hand and you dress up like a penis

m00`
October 22, 2005, 11:35 pm
dress as a cookie

Vijchtidoodah
October 22, 2005, 11:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascooget a friend to dress up like a hand and you dress up like a penis

Or get a bunch of friends to help you out with something like this.

papasurf31
October 23, 2005, 12:02 am
Wow, get a bunch of friends to look like a hotlink prevention banner. Clever.

Dress up like a pikachu.

AerialAssault
October 23, 2005, 12:04 am
go in your birthday suit. (it means naked for the idiots)

The Geologist
October 23, 2005, 12:10 am
Go as an emo kid.

papasurf31
October 23, 2005, 12:12 am
No wait: Better idea! Go as the prince from katamari damacy, and roll stuff around (have one of your friends be the ball)

Vijchtidoodah
October 23, 2005, 12:19 am
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31Wow, get a bunch of friends to look like a hotlink prevention banner. Clever.

What? Who doesn't want to dress up as a hotlink prevention banner?

karmazon
October 23, 2005, 12:23 am
I'm gonna dress up as a white polish guy with dreadlocks, I already got the dreadlock wig from wal mart and stuff

n00bface
October 23, 2005, 1:07 am
where are you going to get the sausages and green overalls to be a polish guy though

warpo
October 23, 2005, 1:39 am
LMAO!!!!!!!!
cmon guys cookie means alot to this community [if you like huge penises]JUST KIDDING
Dress up like a robber or a hobo...i dunno its too funny lar

Deleted User
October 23, 2005, 2:12 am
i dressed up as christopher robin for a dress up party once, i just got a name tag, wrote christopher robin on it and wohla costume finisheed

Cookie.
October 23, 2005, 2:43 am
quote:Originally posted by Taali dressed up as christopher robin for a dress up party once, i just got a name tag, wrote christopher robin on it and wohla costume finisheed

Lol I was thinking of just doing something simple like that, my idea was to wear a pot on my head and go as a "Pot Head" ^_^

Anyways I thought about going as a massive wang but I figured that wouldn't go over well, lol.

Anyways I'm now going to go check out a costume store tommorrow to see if I can find any cheap costume ideas.

N1nj@
October 23, 2005, 3:53 am
dress up as BATMAN!11111

Deleted User
October 23, 2005, 4:13 am
ok im going as a pimp with all the pimp gear IE suit pimp robe hat with feather you know bling bling etc it turns out to be a cool custom

but im thinking the soldat guys for you

The Geologist
October 23, 2005, 4:20 am
You don't know what it takes to use the cane of a pimp. For shame.

Rambo_6
October 23, 2005, 5:20 am
What would you pimp, jebushunter?

A 12-year old girl? I'll bet they've got some hot asses.

Cookeh, you should go as a badass. Just wear a jean-jacket, cut off jean shorts, a bandanna, and those gloves that kid wears in the pokemon show.

b00stA
October 24, 2005, 11:15 pm
Dress as Steve Ballmer and start throwing chairs across the room.

Vijchtidoodah
October 25, 2005, 12:39 am
[CENSORED]ing Eric Schmidt is a [CENSORED]ing pussy. I'm going to [CENSORED]ing bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again!

paramud
October 25, 2005, 1:33 am
Heh finally got everything I need for my costume.
I'm going to be a T-virus zombie.
I've a bottle of blood for the ripped parts of clothing, the cranial make up stuff.
While I was shopping for the blood, I saw a zombie torso, and though "Too bad I don't have a fake headcrab to put on that...".

Deleted User
October 25, 2005, 6:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 What would you pimp, jebushunter?

Cookeh, you should go as a badass. Just wear a jean-jacket, cut off jean shorts, a bandanna, and those gloves that kid wears in the pokemon show.

yes do that im sure the kids will not point and laugh and call you [CENSORED] acourse not ^_^

Cookie.
October 25, 2005, 7:31 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterquote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 What would you pimp, jebushunter?

yes do that im sure the kids will not point and laugh and call you [CENSORED] acourse not ^_^

By kids you mean hot seksi asian beeotches who love pokemon, and by point and laugh you mean give me oral sex?

peemonkey
October 25, 2005, 8:30 am
dress like paris hilton.

Echo_Trail
October 25, 2005, 10:06 am
quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodahquote:Originally posted by papasurf31Wow, get a bunch of friends to look like a hotlink prevention banner. Clever.

What? Who doesn't want to dress up as a hotlink prevention banner?

Dude, that's just sick.. but I like it!;D
Anyway, i think you should dress up like a mafioso.. or Hannibal Lecter..! That'd be really cool.. In fact, i think I'll dress up like him.! yeah..

Echo_Trail
October 25, 2005, 10:13 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeydress like paris hilton.

Dude? Like Paris Hilton..? That's gonna be one hell of an expensive costume..and by the way, i don't even think they make gucci costumes these days:D But that's all unless you go for the movie version(and i ain't talkin about "simple life" if you know what i mean;D)..

Captain Ben
October 25, 2005, 10:18 am
Well, I just hope you padlocked your arse.

Pirates and superheroes are timeless, but you might have noticed that they're usully taken.
But I've never seen a pirate superhero ;)

Melba
October 25, 2005, 3:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultgo in your birthday suit. (it means naked for the idiots)

I didn't get it.
I am idiot?

peemonkey
October 25, 2005, 4:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trailquote:Originally posted by peemonkeydress like paris hilton.

Dude? Like Paris Hilton..? That's gonna be one hell of an expensive costume..and by the way, i don't even think they make gucci costumes these days:D But that's all unless you go for the movie version(and i ain't talkin about "simple life" if you know what i mean;D)..

i meant he should dye his hair blond, not eat until the party, do some cocaine, and [CENSORED] alot of guys.

Melba
October 25, 2005, 6:07 pm
also, he would have to [CENSORED] pineapples.